Organicyumyum's House of Yum

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Here is some freshly trimmed Wookie (The White x GSC). The first nug is from my room in organic soil with teas, the second nug is from @midwestdensies room in coco with compost teas. I think it's really interesting how much differently the same clone can come out from different growers. What an amazing plant cannabis is!
Photo 103

Photo 104

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Damn, flame! I love the tails on the respect. Just looks the sativa part and have not had the chance to taste but I bet it taste the part..
Always coming through yum.

O

Organicyumyum

Damn, flame! I love the tails on the respect. Just looks the sativa part and have not had the chance to taste but I bet it taste the part..
Always coming through yum.

thanks man, I appreciate that! Yeah, the flavor on this Respect is very unique. Definitely strangely similar to the Dago Walker, but not quite as offensive.

O

Organicyumyum

I love that Rosin tech! They are the best dabs ever! I dont think it takes too long considering there is no purge or solvent used just straight tasty delicious dabs!

yeah man, that connoisseur dabbage

O

Organicyumyum

The Sour Dubble is finally dry. It tastes absolutely amazing. After a month long cure it will be my favorite herb to smoke, period. @Capultor, variegation didn't seem to affect yield or quality.
Photo 11

O

Organicyumyum

And here is the Love Triangle by Bodhi. Has hints of Sprite, a smell very reminiscent of some phenos I found in a pack of Sensi Seeds Mr. Nice (hash plant x G13) back in '04. I'm gonna have to wait on this one to cure a bit before I can really say how I feel about it.
Photo 12

frebo

frebo

never had snowcap so I wouldn't know. It's smelling amazing though, that's for sure.
I tried some Snocap from a dispensary in Rogue River, Oregon yesterday. I thought it might be the same as Honey Bear. It is very nice and similar to Honey Bear but not the same. I would gladly trade clones if you have Snocap. I have Honey Bear. I would also like to find Honey B to see if it is the same as Honey Rear. PM me.

Top Bottom