Organicyumyum's House of Yum

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

thanks man, that means a lot coming from you. The structure on the White Bubba looks killer and looks like its gonna yield nicely. How are the flavors on this one? Seems to have some nice OG undertones to it.
@Organicyumyum she does have a stout structure,and supports herself pretty well.
You should end up with some dank raspberry flavored nugs growing her in organic soil,with a organic feed like you run:)

O

Organicyumyum

@Organicyumyum she does have a stout structure,and supports herself pretty well.
You should end up with some dank raspberry flavored nugs growing her in organic soil,with a organic feed like you run:)

hmmmm, raspberry? that sounds amazing. Im getting bubba/og undertones as of now, but she is only on maybe day 40 at most. By the way, what is the optimum flowering time on this one? I was gonna take her to 60 days I figured. By the way, Happy Thanksgiving!

O

Organicyumyum

Fresh new tray of cuts taken for next round
Photo 43

A shot of the White Bubba I took last night
Photo 44

O

Organicyumyum

Close up of the True OG Day 51….this one is smelling explosive when a leaf is rubbed
Photo 46

Close up of the Kosher Kush Day 54….really love the clear trichs on this one, but not quite as much smell yet as the True, but I have high hopes cause I find most OG varieties don't have the heavy smells until later into flowering. Definite grease factory.
Photo 47

Last edited by a moderator:
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Love me some Glue too! Nice work!

Top Bottom