Organicyumyum's House of Yum

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Just chopped down my other Gorilla Glue #4 at day 59. This one was a lot nicer, much better swell. Also chopped one of the Orange Cookies but I forgot to take a pic before I did. Everything in the room is looking extremely killer.
Photo 6

O

Organicyumyum

Just smoked a tester joint of the Gorilla Glue #4 last night. By far the most flavorful GG I've smoked yet. It still has one more day until it's dry, but the sour chocolate flavor was coming out nicely already. Really excited for this one and the rest of the flavors.

O

Organicyumyum

True OG Day 61….Gonna take her to 70 days
Photo 49

Kosher Kush Day 64…..Taking her to 70 days as well
Photo 50

Wifi #43 x Faceoff Day 67….Getting the chop in 3 days
Photo 51

Fruity Pebble OG #10 still has a ways to go
Photo 52

Orange Cookies Day 61….2 more days 'til chop chop, straight orange juice up in here!
Photo 53

White Bubba still has a ways to go….I think this is around Day 50
Photo 54

This wookie smells absolutely incredible! Probably around Day 50 here, still a couple weeks
Photo 55

Mystery Og, same one @midwestdensies just ran recently. This one is around day 40.
Photo 56

Neville's Haze x Blockhead….smells like a flavor factory! Love me some sativa goodness!
Photo 57

The other sativa in the room, Super Lemon Haze. This pheno is ridiculous, love it! Only a few more days 'til the chop.
Photo 58

And last but not least, forum cut GSC around day 40.
Photo 59

Photo 57
Last edited by a moderator:
Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

damn bro your killin it! you got a great taste in strain selection and your pretty handy at taking pics. some of those shots had me droooling! nice work man, im late to the show but i pulled up a chair in the back. keep it up!
Sküna

O

Organicyumyum

damn bro your killin it! you got a great taste in strain selection and your pretty handy at taking pics. some of those shots had me droooling! nice work man, im late to the show but i pulled up a chair in the back. keep it up!
Sküna

Thanks Skuna! I'm glad you got to stop through and I appreciate the kind words. More finished bud shots, dry shots and smoke reports to come! Also have a few new strains I'm adding this next round.

O

Organicyumyum

Just finished trimming up my first Orange Cookie plant. Extreme orange flavor on this gal, yum yum! I was hoping the high would be heavier and more potent, but this seems to be a great daytime smoke with a very unique flavor.
Photo 64

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Great work Yum Yum!
I've been a big farm fan of yours ever since my first day here
Huge respect!
Im lovin the happy high from the orange crosses I grew outside
I'm bummed that I wasn't able to save them, but, I'm hoping to get more orange crosses when and if OB's releases them to the public
until then, I'll just look at your beautiful pics and smoke my tasty orange Dago :)
Cheers!

O

Organicyumyum

Great work Yum Yum!
I've been a big farm fan of yours ever since my first day here
Huge respect!
Im lovin the happy high from the orange crosses I grew outside
I'm bummed that I wasn't able to save them, but, I'm hoping to get more orange crosses when and if OB's releases them to the public
until then, I'll just look at your beautiful pics and smoke my tasty orange Dago :)
Cheers!

Thanks for stopping through Ken! I appreciate the kind words. It's been cool seeing your progress as a grower the past couple years! Orange Dago must be bomb, you know how I love that Dago walker cut.

Top Bottom