Organicyumyum's House of Yum

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
LMFAO!!!! Oh you know how I do bro! ...Eagle 20 spray at weeks 7-8 of flower. Then we chop em a week early...
…flash dry to perfection (420 degrees in an over works best, who woulda thunk?)...
...is how you end up with some absolute connoisseur smoke. ... :D:woot::joyful::finger:
Sorry but I disagree... Actually the best way would be NO Eagle 20 at weeks 7-8 of flower... NO need to chop a week earlier... o_O
I would just trim the main colas right after the chop to make BHO with all this frosty matter as But@ne would kill every except Thc !
Then put the trimmed colas in a large cardboard boxe... close well with sturdy tape...
When you get there, just send it to Fukushima! (any addy should work... google it ! :D)
So, your package should last 1 week to get there, then sit 2 weeks there before returning to the sender...
Once back, 2 or 3 weeks later, let it sit 2 weeks more in your basement to allow R@dio@ctivity to finish the job...
No need to cure or rehydrate... Anyone who tried it knows R@di@tion is pure magic ! :troll:

420 degrees flash dry !? wtf is that bro ! are we talking 'bout top grade meds here !?!

@Cycl:cyclops:l

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to see ya back in action! Nice genetics as well! Been wanton to see how that Neville x BH I sent @Capulator turned out. Ill be enjoying the show for sure!

O

Organicyumyum

Sorry but I disagree... Actually the best way would be NO Eagle 20 at weeks 7-8 of flower... NO need to chop a week earlier... o_O
I would just trim the main colas right after the chop to make BHO with all this frosty matter as But@ne would kill every except Thc !
Then put the trimmed colas in a large cardboard boxe... close well with sturdy tape...
When you get there, just send it to Fukushima! (any addy should work... google it ! :D)
So, your package should last 1 week to get there, then sit 2 weeks there before returning to the sender...
Once back, 2 or 3 weeks later, let it sit 2 weeks more in your basement to allow R@dio@ctivity to finish the job...
No need to cure or rehydrate... Anyone who tried it knows R@di@tion is pure magic ! :troll:

420 degrees flash dry !? wtf is that bro ! are we talking 'bout top grade meds here !?!

@Cycl:cyclops:l

it's a little joke we have going. None of those things will be done to this herb ;) (including the not organic PBP)

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Organicyumyum

Good to see ya back in action! Nice genetics as well! Been wanton to see how that Neville x BH I sent @Capulator turned out. Ill be enjoying the show for sure!

Thanks for coming through bro! Excited about this Neville's haze x BH. Who made the cross by the way?

O

Organicyumyum

Probably should've waited a couple more days to transplant, but these roots are still looking ill. Shout out to @Capulator and his amazing bennies for getting this Orange Cookies going.

Photo 10

O

Organicyumyum

Threw a bunch in to flower this week. So far in flower I have Orange Cookies, Kosher Kush, True OG, Fruity Pebble OG, Gorilla Glue, Wifi 43 x Faceoff, and Super Lemon Haze.
Photo 17

Still vegging these GSC's as well as the White Bubba and Neville's Haze x Blockhead. I am also about to throw in an OG and Wookie I'm about to grab from a homie.
Photo 18

fractal

fractal

Just got a bunch of Forum cut GSC's for the room
View attachment 445259

This White Bubba smells insane when I crack a stem
View attachment 445260

Neville's Haze x Blockhead just getting started
View attachment 445261

Gorilla Glue #4 on deck……Yum Yum
View attachment 445262

This Super Lemon Haze pheno is the where it's at!
View attachment 445263

Got that White Fire 43 x Faceoff…..Oooowwweeee!!!!
View attachment 445264

Finally got the True OG back in the garden
View attachment 445265

Missing strain is Orange Juice Bud x Girl Scout Cookies (Orange Girl Scouts)
Neville's hit up with Blockhead? Darn you beat me to it !

O

Organicyumyum

It's been a minute and finally I have some pics worth posting. I'll post other strains once I can get better pics of them. They all went in different days, and these were the first 3. The White Bubba was so far along at day 22 I figured I'd post it too.

White Bubba day 22 - definite classic bubba flavors so far
Photo 20

Orange Cookies (Day 40) - extreme orange citrus smell
Photo 21

Gorilla Glue #4 Day 40 - chocolate and earthy notes
Photo 22

Wifi 43 x Faceoff Day 40
Photo 19

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom