Organo Starter grow plugs

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

Wow learn something new every day. lol ever really looked into that nice to know always had me guessing what that damn T was there for.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
More like: that's why I can't remember where my phone is, cause the brain is loaded with useless shit like that :D

W

woody420

Well good times here at the farm catch you around time to hit the hay.

W

woody420

Good to start seeds with

Whats happening farm, Got a quick question for you guys. Do you think that this light setup will be just find a till I can throw them under my 400watt M.H. I have one more t-5 light 24in to put in there. the two lights in there now are just some cheap flours I had from before. I was hoping to start out the the seeds right into the keg cups do you think this is all the light I will need A till the plants are ready to be put under the M.H. Thanks for the hand just trying to work with what I have running low on cash lol.

Don't bag to hard on the light setup. Plan to build a nice little veg box with a nice T-5 setup down the road. Just trying to get going here lol.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
That should be fine. Even though heat shouldn't be an issue, I'd get the tape off just for the sake of using all the light.

W

woody420

Thanks bro, The tape is there just to make sure the light did not fall out while its not being used. The light fixture is junk. thanks for the heads up don't get me wrong.

Top Bottom