OrgnKid in bad shape

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

To those of you who believe in the power of prayer, or sending love and light to someone.....send some to @OrgnKid He is in the hospital right now and is awaiting surgery for spinal stenosis. I really hope that he doesn't get mad at me for posting this here.....but I figured the more people I could pull together to send this man some love and light the better.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

To those of you who believe in the power of prayer, or sending love and light to someone.....send some to @OrgnKid He is in the hospital right now and is awaiting surgery for spinal stenosis. I really hope that he doesn't get mad at me for posting this here.....but I figured the more people I could pull together to send this man some love and light the better.
Sendin' up smoke..get well OgnKid!
Its been many many moon's since i have spoken to him and i wish him well.
prayers sent!
Get well soon Orgnkid.
Prayer is powerful! Getwell orgnkid.

tweedy

tweedy

@OrgnKid on this forum is a fake bitch, and not the one from overgrow. If you get a PM from him ignore it, or call him out.
Figured as much. Kind of the issue with online communities and no verification other than a "bullshit meter". I do wish him the best though, surgery is always a scary deal but I'm sure he is in good hands.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@OrgnKid on this forum is a fake bitch, and not the one from overgrow. If you get a PM from him ignore it, or call him out.
Yeah.....I thought something was fishy with that. I sent him a message on here shortly after he started posting and wound up getting blocked. The real OrgnKid would not do that to me.

I don't know OrgnKid from the Overgrow days.....but I do know him in real life. I used to work in the shop that he got tattooed in and gave him shots of lidocaine so he could get tattooed. As some of you may know he was involved in a butane fire years back and most of the skin on his arms is actually grafted. Getting tattooed over scar tissue like that sucks bigtime. I got to know him fairly well over that time period and helped him harvest a few times.

Anyway he sent me a message on Facebook today telling me that he has spinal stenosis. On Tuesday they are going to perform surgery and the route of entry is through his throat. He is beyond a bit freaked out, as I am sure we can all imagine.

I hate seeing friends in bad shape. I have a lot of friends battling cancer and other illnesses right now and while I am grateful for my health....I wish I could do more for them. I do have plans to start growing some cbd heavy strains and using them just for oil and giving it to everyone I know who would benefit from it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
For whoever is really getting surgery, my prayers and light and healing vibes are sent forth to them.

For anyone who's trying to take advantage of others, my worst bad vibes are sent forth. Doesn't do shit to them, but it makes ME feel better. :D

Top Bottom