orgnkids banana og?

• Thread starter THECALI.KID
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

'looking for info regarding orgnkids banana og.

has anyone grown it recently?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
That`s the same Bananna OG Kush that I carry.I gave some to Orgnkid. Will be putting some out at the Farm when I open up shop again.

B

bowdiejoes

Good to see you soon to be up and running Mark..Hate I missed out on your gear. Been hearing and seeing good things.

S

swayzie

That`s the same Bananna OG Kush that I carry.I gave some to Orgnkid. Will be putting some out at the Farm when I open up shop again.

Orgnkids banana og is sagamartha 60/40 x ghost or abusive og(can't remember which).. so ur saying u did that cross and gave it to orgnkid?

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

Glad to hear mark i will collect until i find the one that looks like swayzie cut he has ill find her sooner or later , took a year to get the pre 80s mendo purp knowen as (afgani black) but i got her.now the orgnkid cut has been 8 month look now i have gotten a lot of banana og not her though . O mark if u will be at the cup this weekend come see me n he 215 area look for the cali kid we will have a booth ...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I dought I`ll be at the cup this year,I`m working my Azz off trying to get my outdoor clones in the ground still. I got them repotted and am working the ground the next few days. Beleave it or not i still have two large trash bags of buds from last year`s crop that never got trimmed. I had a guy from NYC look at it and he offered me 4500 a package when he gets back this way next month but it will need trimmed first.

The Banana OG I have is just a pheno type of his OGK I got from him. Looks diencer and has larger buds than the OGK but it isn`t a cross.I made a bunch of seeds. It is similar to other Banana OG I`ve smoked but much more dank.It turns the papers greecy and although it isn`t harsh the smoke is very thick/ blue when you exhail.Nodes are on top of each other so it needs vegged a long time but will get a large if you give it more time in veg.I think it is what was used in the making of the other Banana OGK? Not sure what he did with it in the way of crosses but Elite also had some of my Banana OG Kush and may have used it in breeding also.I remember he was impressed with it. I gave some to Mota awhile back so he could use it to breed with also but not sure what he will cross with it. I think he told me at the time but can`t remember just that he had heard about it and was going to use it for something he had in mind.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Something that may play into that is the OGK seeds. Seems every one who got the original seeds got different pheno types from them.I can`t say that any of the pheno types were bad or anything but the original seeds were not very stable and had quite a few pheno types in the genetics. I still have a quite a few of the orginals that I haven`t even tryed yet so I may find yet more pheno types to add to the list.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I can't Waite till you get your gear back up bro what is some of the crosses you will be releasing?? And do you know about when they will be available ?? From everything I've heard you have some sick ass gear so I really want to try some.

aleYarok

aleYarok

so instead of lemon fuel its banana fuel????
SOUNDS DANK!!!

mc cant wait till you get back on top, sounds like you have many gems stored away

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh I do have many gems just haven`t had the time or opertunity for a long time to work them. I gess good things come to thoughs who wait. I`ve taken a lot of knocks and while opertunity has knocked it still hasn`t knocked where I`d have put it. I now have land again but it is a challenge as it is deep in the forest with lyons,tigers and bears(well maybe not tigers but the rattle snakes taste good BBQed!).Really though it is at about 4000 ft up I gess and not even the road in is easy for this old guy as it is miles of 15-20 years of over grown tundra. There is a spring and stream but also masquittos gallor. I`ve conseded to staying on a landing only a mile in this year so I can get a crop in the ground to help pay for improvements next year but even that is difficulte as everything needs done at once and must be trucked in on dirt roads.It`s getting late in the year for much of a yield and I`m bust`n my buns to get everything done so just have to see what I can get this year. Not even sure where I`ll be for next winter. I do plan on cracking some seeds and doing some old school outdoor breeding,the problem is time is not on my side.I keep having to go down in the hot valley for supplys and need to be clearing and digging. My clones are still in pots but getting bigger in the sun. The soil is getting hard and I`m making wire and land scaping cloth above ground holder cause those fabric things are just to pricey.Wish I was a little younger and less disabled but we do with what we have.

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

dam swayzie i hope to find her one day your shit looks yummy !!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

is this the same cut that progressive options has?
about grabbed it the other day, but that "super yeilding" tag scares me sometimes.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Can't wait for your gear to be available Markscastle!

That Banana looks DANK swayzie!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Banana OG is a good yielder if you let it veg extra long. Puts out big,hard, frosty nugs.Need to watch for mold though.Can`t say for anyone elses Banana OG but mine have nodes on top of each other and very little stretch in flower.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep I can`t wait until I get my act togeather eather! LOL!:sweating

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, goodluck Mark! Youve got quite a few anxious farmers awaiting a drop from you! Im definitey one of them! Banana Og. Shit, run that!

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Id bet bottems to dollars that it was the ghost ogk that was used in the x... he worked extensivlly with the ghost cut... Az

E

Empire

az grow.. your right about the ghost.

here is orgnkids banana og at day 28.

normally take her to 63 days.

IMG 0631
IMG 0632
IMG 0629

Latest posts

Top Bottom