Osa/28?!?

• Thread starter cannakis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

So is it your company? If I'm using BioRoot from BioBizz do I still need Deep6?
No it is not my company.
I am just a rep for them.
Honestly I have never used any of the BioBizz products so I can't tell you what you don't need.
I'm guessing the BioRoot has beneficials in it, which the Deep 6 will be helpful towards feeding your microbes.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Blah, might work for some, not for others. I'll stick to my 22.00 bottle of protek vs 5000.00 bottle of osa.

MrBlah

MrBlah

Blah, might work for some, not for others. I'll stick to my 22.00 bottle of protek vs 5000.00 bottle of osa.

I work pretty well all the time, last I checked. :D

But yeah, I understand your sentiment completely. $1,000/gallon for a 1% silicon product, even if it is MSA, is just stupid. It would be nice if there were a cheaper product, but there isn't. Every other MSA product I've seen is in the same price range of ridiculous.

Last edited:
cannakis

cannakis

But yeah, I understand your sentiment completely. $1,000/gallon for a 1% silicon product, even if it is MSA, is just stupid. It would be nice if there were a cheaper product, but there isn't. Every other MSA product I've seen is in the same price range of ridiculous.
You get what you pay for.

MSA?

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Isnt there already a massive thread on this OSA/28? Might be worth popping over there @cannakis

I dont think it specifically covers your question but the guys in this sub forum all use OSA/28

cannakis

cannakis

Isnt there already a massive thread on this OSA/28? Might be worth popping over there @cannakis

I dont think it specifically covers your question but the guys in this sub forum all use OSA/28
Thank you Kind Sir.! Sorry I didn't do a simple search...

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You could try to make your own.
http://www.google.com/patents/EP1110909A1?cl=en

cannakis

cannakis

No problem. Hope you don't mind me pointing you that way I just have almost zero knowledge of OSA
Definitely.! Thanks
Haha I love this! I love looking at Real Deal Documents! Especially Nikola Tesla's patents which would change the world, and honestly Is what almost Everyone uses.! AC motor, satellites, wireless, now we just need to recreate his Free Radiant Energy device, I have the patent for it, the fucking Feds swooped in when he died though and stole the most important patents which they won't release. I love looking at the First patents too like Potash etc, you can Really learn a lot from them, but sadly Yet again the fucking Feds do Not upload Half of the first patents written in 1780s+...!!!!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I dont think it specifically covers your question but the guys in this sub forum all use

Most are only using it cause they got a free bottle. Once that free bottle runs out, how many will actually foot the expensive bill for another bottle, 10% 15%? My sample bottle lasted me 1 veg cycle of use. Cost per use is not in my broke ass grower budget.

cannakis

cannakis

Most are only using it cause they got a free bottle. Once that free bottle runs out, how many will actually foot the expensive bill for another bottle, 10% 15%? My sample bottle lasted me 1 veg cycle of use. Cost per use is not in my broke ass grower budget.
I disagree. A lot of growers have been using them, and they are Big Time growers, I don't think they're worried that much about the cost Just the final product.

I worried about cost but as time has progressed I've realized to really Produce, actually Produce good Quality and not just a Little quantity of quality, is Much more important than worrying about initial costs.

Though when I first started and a year ago even I was the King of scrapping materials to save every penny. Just not worth it to me in the end.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

See that's the key word in the
equa$ion, big time growers.

cannakis

cannakis

See that's the key word in the
equa$ion, big time growers.
So... You don't want to be one!?!! Just inspiration brother. Don't bash those who have worked hard and risked lives, Liberty, and fortune to achieve Goals.

And if you're just a home gardener Sure just use cow manure is what I say in all honestly. Dried cow manure is The Best Medium and Nutrition for plants and will explode compared to sand, loam, or clay. But I'm Not talking about Composted Black Kow I'm talking fresh cow manure that has been dried on the side of a building or just the dried outer layers of a pile.

I've got entire threads on rollitup talking about building soil with Clay Sand and Forest Mould. Using completely Local Free ingredients. I'm just here to say, I'm tired of wimpy weekend warrior results.

Michal

Michal

Right? Look it up, EF420 promoted the shit out of it on IC.

Osa claims DE is inferior due to relying on microbial breakdown. If you're running organic.. that's the bloody point. Beyond that, DE has significant PAS as a medium amendment.

Top Bottom