Osa Nutrient Additive Out Of Rhode Island! Is 5 Gallons Worth $4700?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FooDoo

lol, shit i was about to order some fuckin brawndo

D7zSr5C

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Ok so the plants seedlings have had one dose of OSA28. These are definitely some of the fastest seeds I've grown, they're just taking off and loving life. Here is a two day growth comparison. I just now dropped down the light so they should get a little more green in the next couple days. Today is day 9 from sprout and Im very happy with the 501st OG seedlings. I've got 6 with incredible vigor then the two in the back are complete duds. I'll most likely toss them out when I transplant, which will happen on Thursday when they need another watering.

20150920 073140
20150923 021932
Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Forgot to mention the empty container is a Cali connection Louis xiii OG. it germinated but is lagging so far behind and taking forever tk break ground. Gonna toss it to more than likely. Oh wrll just a freebie

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Osa28 blows away all other silica products i have tried. Not hype for me, just much better results. My little 250 ml bottle will make over 416 gallons of feed water. To each their own. Cheers, RB

shemshemet

shemshemet

All of you supporters, can I please have a cost-benefit analysis?

As opposed to other silica and without silica?

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

I can't give you a cost bebefit analysis. My grow is way too small to be paying full price for a bottle of this stuff. Only way I could see it being cost effective is if you run a decent sized op. Most everyone on here praising it are just trying out very small sample bottles. The stuff I very concentrated at .6 ml per gal. And it does work. I know there are nay sayers and I totally agree that it isn't worth the price. But there is no denying that plants love this stuff.

F

FooDoo

@Danky Mcnugs

My point exactly. Why throw things at your plant, when you have no idea if you are spending or making money doing it?

Trust me, there's no point in even trying. We'd get further banging our heads against the wall

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

And does it honestly matter of you know exactly what is going on when you feed the plant silica. Some really do not care to get that in depth with it. I have noticed results when I used a silica product versus not using it. So that right there justifies using a silica product for me in MY grow. If you feel certain products do well with you and your growing style then who is to say you are wrong? It might not be the ideal product or setup to use in your opinion, but it's working for me. I have a 3x3 tent and it's personal. I don't make a dime off my nugs and don't care to. I simply like to experiment on my own, and talk with others doing the same. No negativity guys just tired of folks getting ragged on because of opinions or questioned as to why they do things. Peace and respect boys, to each there own.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

You got goo, logic, and power peddling this shit onto everyone of you guys. We are our own worst enemy. OSA is smart for trying to take advantage of morons and milk them for every penny they got while they can.

Just like herion. They don't even need to sell their own product, the users sell and advertise it for them. Osa28 doesn't even need to make an ad when you got Goo all over instargram telling people how amazing this product is without even knowing what it is
peep my post i said aptus Fasilitor works great & im now TESTING OSA28 & it seems like the exact same stuff.. i juss show how different nutes work on my same strains.... i rock all kinds of different nute lines.. check my feed its all different brands >> & i never say what brand 2 buy>> i juss show how it works in my garden...

The OSA28 guys gave me a promo code 4 my homies 2 get it even cheaper if they want 2 buy it..i never ever said 2 buy anything >> or that its a must need product.. i post the promo code 4 every1 2 get a even cheaper price...

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Osa just released a lab analysis on their IG feed earlier. Id suggest going tk check it out.

Tnelz

Tnelz

So I see this is getting kind of snippy. I am a long time user of protekt. Love the stuff. But I can say without question osa is a better product. Facilitator is a better product. Worth the money? Up to the grower I suppose. However there is zero question after growing every single strain I have with proteckt for a long while and now switching to oas my plants are thriving right now more than ever. The product without question has something to do with that. Imo. After my bottle is gone I will by another small bottle. Simply because I know what I'm looking at and the only difference between this grow and my last is my humidity is up and oas. Even dead bottom leaves are reluctant to be pulled of my stalks. Also thicker stalks at this point in the grow than any one prior and it ain't the humidity doing it. So say I'm stupid or wasting money I simply can't agree. I like the stuff. DISCLAMIER I am not peddling selling or suggesting anyone go buy a bottle. Just saying I will. Agree or not that's fine with me but current results are telling me all I need to.

vangs

vangs

I have a sample and the stuff is awesome. Far better than potassium silicate. All it is is Aptus fasilitator. However I was under the impression it was cheaper than Aptus and that was the selling point. I'm shocked to hear that it's so expensive. I'll say this at .67 mls a gallon it will last forever. My seedlings have the biggest stalks I've ever personally grown. My environment is a hell of a lot more dialed in though so it could be that. I'm def for the product. But at that cost it's a joke.
its .6ml per 5 gal not per gallon... so you like the product alot but your not gunna spend the cash on it?

Top Bottom