Osa Nutrient Additive Out Of Rhode Island! Is 5 Gallons Worth $4700?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

Long time Fasilator user over here. It is expensive but it works really well.

Those that are knocking it, probably haven't even tried it.
It is nothing like protek..

I just orded a gallon of OSA28 to give it a try.
billygoat, so you think facilitator is better than protex or osa?

vangs

vangs

You're talking a chemical nutrient company...out of Rhode Island?

That itself makes me question...
its not even a chemical nutrient company, its 2 people who own a hydro store. they were first to carry aptus and prolly saw how much sales were just for fasilitor and decided to copy it.

vangs

vangs

Ok so the plants seedlings have had one dose of OSA28. These are definitely some of the fastest seeds I've grown, they're just taking off and loving life. Here is a two day growth comparison. I just now dropped down the light so they should get a little more green in the next couple days. Today is day 9 from sprout and Im very happy with the 501st OG seedlings. I've got 6 with incredible vigor then the two in the back are complete duds. I'll most likely toss them out when I transplant, which will happen on Thursday when they need another watering.
on your seedlings, do you use osa with any other nutes? and what is the rate you use? .6 per 5gal?

vangs

vangs

Ok so the plants seedlings have had one dose of OSA28. These are definitely some of the fastest seeds I've grown, they're just taking off and loving life. Here is a two day growth comparison. I just now dropped down the light so they should get a little more green in the next couple days. Today is day 9 from sprout and Im very happy with the 501st OG seedlings. I've got 6 with incredible vigor then the two in the back are complete duds. I'll most likely toss them out when I transplant, which will happen on Thursday when they need another watering.
isnt that regular gross for a seedling for 2 days?

Tnelz

Tnelz

its .6ml per 5 gal not per gallon... so you like the product alot but your not gunna spend the cash on it?
I would spend the cash for a small bottle. My bottle says. 67mls a gallon not per five. But that's not important. There are a trillion products I like that I get for samples that I won't spend money on. But II didn't say Iwouldn't buy it. Just not a big bottle.

Billyboat

Billyboat

billygoat, so you think facilitator is better than protex or osa?

Protek is nothing like Fasilator, OSA, Vitalize, Power Si..

I've been told the OSA guys used to work for the Aptus guys, once they went separate ways they came out with their "own" version.

I'm waiting for my gallon of OSA to get here so I can myself determine.

I've got lots of experience with Fasilator and Power Si. They work and they work well. Only time will tell with the OSA.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Protek is nothing like Fasilator, OSA, Vitalize, Power Si..

I've been told the OSA guys used to work for the Aptus guys, once they went separate ways they came out with their "own" version.

I'm waiting for my gallon of OSA to get here so I can myself determine.

I've got lots of experience with Fasilator and Power Si. They work and they work well. Only time will tell with the OSA.
I think u will find very little difference between osa and Fascilitator.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
what in the world makes this silicic acid so expensive? is it difficult to produce, or is it naturally occuring, and difficult to find? I believe it helps and adds yields and strength, but can anyone tell us from a scientific perspcetive as to why it costs over 1000 dollars for a small bottle? Id rather not do research myself if a fellow farmer can explain the price tag?

Also wehat else does it do besides helping with heat stress, increasing yields by a few grams a plant, and costing an arm and a leg?
Cause it is cannabis related. Oh and greed, cant forget that all american virtue!!
Actually that price is outrageous. Do any of the claimed bennies justify having to turn 2 elbows just to break even on the purchase?

Where are the side by side runs with same strains and cuts that show empirical data or are we using the stuff and getting perceived bennies. .......I swear to G^^ Martha these plants are so much greener now that we are using Miracle Green bud booster. Every time I see one of these threads I can always picture a eerie harmonica playing a western theme as a covered wagon and the traveling snake oil salesman is pulling up to town to cure whatever ails ya.

Last edited:
Quantrill

Quantrill

A question for D from OSA/28.

Is your product stabilized with PEG400 or Choline Chloride? and why is that information completely non existent in the public domain?

I'm not asking for the exact formula, just would like to know what all I am applying to my plants.

best regards,
B

Power OG

Power OG

Cause it is cannabis related. Oh and greed, cant forget that all american virtue!!
Actually that price is outrageous. Do any of the claimed bennies justify having to turn 2 elbows just to break even on the purchase?

Where are the side by side runs with same strains and cuts that show empirical data or are we using the stuff and getting perceived bennies. .......I swear to G^^ Martha these plants are so much greener now that we are using Miracle Green bud booster. Every time I see one of these threads I can always picture a eerie harmonica playing a western theme as a covered wagon and the traveling snake oil salesman is pulling up to town to cure whatever ails ya.
Get your sample bro it will last youba year for 9 bucks and its still cheaper than aptus fasciltator. The shit works bro, noticeable difference.

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

A question for D from OSA/28.

Is your product stabilized with PEG400 or Choline Chloride? and why is that information completely non existent in the public domain?

I'm not asking for the exact formula, just would like to know what all I am applying to my plants.

best regards,
B
Is this directed at me?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Get your sample bro it will last youba year for 9 bucks and its still cheaper than aptus fasciltator. The shit works bro, noticeable difference.
Just ordered a sample going to check it out, right now I pay $1100.00 for a gallon of Aptus Regulator from across the pond but then have the exchange rate plus shipping, This would be way cheaper No exchange rate, no high dollar shipping...:D

osa28

osa28

THCFarmer Sponsor
How you doing every1 this is D owner of osa28 i got directed to this thread I will be chiming in here and there to answer questions I seen ppl using
pro-tekt that is fine its a good product but you can't compare a Ferrari to a Mercedes osa28 is a silicic acid.foo doo seems to be a chemist ladies and gentlemen if it was as simple as
Mr foo doo saying every company will have a silicic acid product don't you think? I have never said my product is better then fasiltor,vitalize,power si all i have said is we more concentrated and cheaper I will be posting lab results to back up my statement I was a grower as well so we can't look at price tags always little example you buy a pro tekt liter that will mix 200 gallons and you buy any silicic acid product you will mix 1600 gallons so I think the numbers explain.im not saying in no way or form to buy osa all I'm saying is growers are seeing and understanding the benefits of silicic acid so I break it down on my Web site osa28.com go check it out for some knowledge on silicon vs silicic acid thank you.and I wanna give a thanks to all the ppl that show us luv and also the ppl that talk negative about us i have realized ova the years that with out no hate there will be no word to mouth advertisement.so we like it✌

Tnelz

Tnelz

How you doing every1 this is D owner of osa28 i got directed to this thread I will be chiming in here and there to answer questions I seen ppl using
pro-tekt that is fine its a good product but you can't compare a Ferrari to a Mercedes osa28 is a silicic acid.foo doo seems to be a chemist ladies and gentlemen if it was as simple as
Mr foo doo saying every company will have a silicic acid product don't you think? I have never said my product is better then fasiltor,vitalize,power si all i have said is we more concentrated and cheaper I will be posting lab results to back up my statement I was a grower as well so we can't look at price tags always little example you buy a pro tekt liter that will mix 200 gallons and you buy any silicic acid product you will mix 1600 gallons so I think the numbers explain.im not saying in no way or form to buy osa all I'm saying is growers are seeing and understanding the benefits of silicic acid so I break it down on my Web site osa28.com go check it out for some knowledge on silicon vs silicic acid thank you.and I wanna give a thanks to all the ppl that show us luv and also the ppl that talk negative about us i have realized ova the years that with out no hate there will be no word to mouth advertisement.so we like it✌
Glad u chimed in bro!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm, Got a sample on the way can't wait to try this, and Also like to support USA Companies...:)

Top Bottom