Osa Nutrient Additive Out Of Rhode Island! Is 5 Gallons Worth $4700?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

Your on!!!! If this stuff works as promised, whats not to like about that. I am always open to new ideas and methods. Understand tho in this industry and many others for that matter, you cant always believe what your told until you walk the road. Remember my sig line. " The Bigger the Lie, the More they Believe" The Wire Peace

Once homey gets a sample he will dedicate his next run with your product. Entire grow log with means and methods, along with side by sides and pics. :cool: Will have him post all data in a thread titled OSA "Trial Run"

Ain't nothing new about these products, OSA, Fasilator, Power SI, etc...

Been using Fasilator for 3 years now...

OSA is just the new kid on the block...

I dropped a 1000 bucks to test it out, I'm not about small tests.

I have all 3 of them!

Last edited:
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Labeling is tricky because of state registration requirements. We put percentages on the label rather than PPMs to keep it simple. Simple math based on dilution can give you the parts per million. Our lab analysis is also publish on our website. I like the idea though and will do all the math and get PPMs published at the mixed rate.
I do not have the label nor is any information on the website.
Can't do simple math without any numbers or percentages.

Asking a simple question about what is in the product without having to buy it or try it.

No ppm or percentage of boron or molybdenum via the lab report or website.
All the lab report shows is Silicon, Soluble (Si).

IS OSA28 only silicon?

I want to know about boron and molybdenum, not just silicon.

Quantrill

Quantrill

(1.06 x 10)x1.041666=11.0416596x0.6=6.62499576x3.785= 1.75 ppm

so at the label recommended dilution rate of 0.6 mL per gallon, OSA28 yields aaprox 1.75 ppm silicon(Si)

and 0.066ppm boron and molybdenum.

Percentage Peg400 and chloride not listed on the label.

OSA28 back label
Tomba

Tomba

Will someone who actually uses osa28 please take a ppm and ph reading using ro at the recommended 3ml / 5 gal and post the results. Thank you.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU

so at the label recommended dilution rate of 0.6 mL per gallon, OSA28 yields aaprox 1.75 ppm silicon(Si)

Thanks for sharing.

F

FooDoo

So everyone in this thread hasn't event been adding 2 ppm of si to their plants and claiming they notice gigantic enormous growth over other products that add 60 ppm so or 30 if dosed half strength.

This is a circus

H

HerbaceouSal

:drunk2: Well, Good day Beautiful people.. Let me first start off by saying I am truly sadden to learn that so many of you brilliant individuals are comfortable with being robbed :badboy: At your own expense (no pun intended) hahaha.. But than again it is written "A Fool And Its Money Is Sure To Part Ways" and hell we all know, there is a fool born everyday. Now it shouldn't bother me nearly as much as it does for it were fools who lined my bank account so graciously:love1::party1::ninja:.. Now as I'm reading what I write here, One Could Argue That It Would Be Highly Foolish Of Me To Share Such Ingredients That Are Sure To Diminish My Very Own Profits, But I Find Myself Asking Who Determines What Greed Is? Honestly How Much Money Is Too Much Money? Ha! Is There Even A Such Thing? What's To Gain From Sharing With Such Individuals? Why Bother The Order Of Things, Are Wolves Not To Feast Upon The Sheeps? And More Importantly Than Anything Else WILL THEY BE GREATFUL.. Do I believe they are capable of paying it forward..

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Guys. None of us have been ripped off in any way shape or form. Myself, @Power OG and a few others are all running SAMPLES. I have not paid full retail for a bottle. Honestly I am seeing results, no joke there. All of these products work just fine, it's simply up to you to decide whether or not spending the money is actually worth it. None of you guys have even tried the stuff yet you're willing to come on here and be so quick to say we have all been robbed. With that being said I have decided that the product does in fact do what I claims but it is simply not worth the money to me because I run a single 600w light in a tent. On a large grow with big turn arounds...sure. I will stick with the cheaper alternatives simply because my setup is so small, and I could honestly care less if I have the best available silicon there is. Protekt seems to show results quickly as well but folks say it needs to be broken down first which takes weeks? Who really knows, not me, not you (most of you). Thsee products will always have a huge amount of scrutiny.

shemshemet

shemshemet

I think what the point many skeptical comments are trying to reach is that many thcfarmers do not look at a true cost benefit analysis. So many new nutrient and products are often bought in the hype. While some of these products may give you a sense of instant gratification, the real tests needed are simply not done. Mostly due to scale and legal factors. These products may improve health, vigor, yield, and/or quality.

But the real question is, like @Danky Mcnugs so simply pointed out, is the product worth the money?
Does spending $200 for a cycle gain you another ounce/%thc/stronger smell or more?

Edit: I am not claiming to be able to do these tests, which is why I stick with raw amendments.

F

FooDoo

tricky question , You get the 5 gallons of OSA and grow bigger crops and use that in return to buy pounds of gold,:D

Maybe YOU need osa to help you grow bigger crops but that doesn't seem to be the case with better growers

Latest posts

Top Bottom