Osa Nutrient Additive Out Of Rhode Island! Is 5 Gallons Worth $4700?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr roboto

mr roboto

Hey @osa28 ,

I got some samples from you guys at the socal ht cup to try out while while with EOS . My question is that I'm usually running a recirculating system for most of the year and read somewhere that it will dissipate and be depleted from the reservoir within a few days an must be replenished with a few days of foliar spraying . Is this true? I think I might need to skip the spraying due to my schedule with the lights

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
If you want a better and cheaper version of OSA28 try power SI

better? cant say as I never tried it but cheaper it is not!

powerSI retails at 106 for 250 mls and osa is 95

Have you used both products and done a side by side? because id really like to know what quantifies it as better

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter

Have you used both products and done a side by side? because id really like to know what quantifies it as better

What's the application rate? You have to factor that in when talking about cost. If you need twice as much than it isn't cheaper.

outwest

john martin

john martin

Been drenching at (worked my way up to) 1 ML per gallon and foliar at 2 ML per quart.

Just flipped them, so I will report back on the stretch :)

osa28

osa28

THCFarmer Sponsor
Hey @osa28 ,

I got some samples from you guys at the socal ht cup to try out while while with EOS . My question is that I'm usually running a recirculating system for most of the year and read somewhere that it will dissipate and be depleted from the reservoir within a few days an must be replenished with a few days of foliar spraying . Is this true? I think I might need to skip the spraying due to my schedule with the lights

Yes that's about the time... You will still get a great effect just not as much as multiple apps. You'll still get a first few days of benefit in the res.

C

Cityboyfarms

they just dropped the pricing on power si, and also the stores give me a discount which im sure yours does too. I ran side by side with all three silicic acid products and thought power si was the best. I will be starting to post pics this week

Natural

Natural

I love this stuff and like a good hot sauce I put it on everything. I can't justify using it during flush though..unless someone wants to jump up and down to prove me wrong?

phenotyper

phenotyper

Why cut it around week 6? I use protekt silica up to near the end without any problems. Why would there be decreased benefit after week 6? I just started using Osa28 and that seems like a strange claim.

osa28

osa28

THCFarmer Sponsor
Why cut it around week 6? I use protekt silica up to near the end without any problems. Why would there be decreased benefit after week 6? I just started using Osa28 and that seems like a strange claim.

You certainly CAN use it through the end but the major benefit of silicon is from early growth, during rapid cell division and structure building. Toward the end, the benefits are mostly unseen, like some immunity response and perhaps nutritional. We think if you've used it consistently since rooting, then the plant is built well to make it through the end strong.

C

Cityboyfarms

Power Si is available in retail hydro stores which I am sure give you a nice discount off the msrp

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

there isnt any - just somebody trying to piss on somebody else corn flakes - dude has three posts here - all in this thread
prolly power Si guy lol plus its not 106$ its acutally 116$. the OSA guys gave me a discount for shipping from chatting with them in this thread. OSA/28 is the way to go IMO

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I just chopped my first run with OSA28. I only used it up until the end of stretch, and I gotta say that I am 100% onboard.

My WiFi Alien has NEVER stacked this well. I also saw my leaf count rise from 5 to 9. Which says a lot to me considering she hasn't put out anything other than 5's for about a year now.
IMG 20160325 161510

Top Bottom