Osa Nutrient Additive Out Of Rhode Island! Is 5 Gallons Worth $4700?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

They're out of Seekonk that's 15min from me. I may have to stop by their today see what's going on.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Got a freebie liquid bottle at last yrs grow expo. When that's gone, back to protek.

Is there a reason you would use ProTekt over anything else? I'm genuinely curious. And do you mean free bottle of OSA or AgSil?

Thanks brother :)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I have 2 bottles of protek I need to use up before buying any other type. Had a bottle fasilitor, but apparently went bad and gelled up on me.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Wonder what would gel up. Must be the stabilizer? Is it some peg blend?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Not sure. I do know 100% aptus customer service is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!!!! I've sent them 5 email asking about what's happened to the stuff inside. Absolutely no response. So screw aptus. You may have a great product, but if your CS sucks balls, your products isn't worth crap in this market. Just look at a certain led maker and the bad reputation they have.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Not sure. I do know 100% aptus customer service is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!!!! I've sent them 5 email asking about what's happened to the stuff inside. Absolutely no response. So screw aptus. You may have a great product, but if your CS sucks balls, your products isn't worth crap in this market. Just look at a certain led maker and the bad reputation they have.
I'm going to go ahead and be that guy. Who is it. Fluence? Mars?

And good to know re:aptus

Skywalker.OG

Skywalker.OG

Whats going on ppl, long time lurker first time poster. After 3 days of reading which silica to buy, I went ahead and ordered a 32oz bottle from OSA/28 at half price. They do that for first timers who are skeptical like me and/or just want to give it a try. They responded pretty fast to my request. So far so good. I'll let you know how it goes.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

osa/28 made my plants brittle as hell and when i tried to super crop some plants they litterly just exploded. my plants had the consistency of celery. im going back to armour si. i have a brand new 4oz bottle of osa/28 its gelled up now but if anyone wants it they can have it.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

Thanks to Quantrill for setting the record straight. Products like Aptus, Mills and now OSA selling ordinary Postassium Silicate concoctions are getting dirty ass' rich off growers . Potasium Silicate costs pennies in raw from. How can these a**holes come on here and justify these prices???

GROWER TO GROWER? Nope Scammer to Grower is more like it.

OSA' wheres your private jet parked? Probably next to FatMikes and the Girls Gone Wild guy's Lear'

Latest posts

Top Bottom