Other methods of smoking?

• Thread starter mk23tas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mk23tas

mk23tas

First off I know a lot of the different methods of consuming bud but I have a different question. I searched threads but came up empty. If there is a thread I missed can you add the link?

I am trying to get away from smoking bud to something more safe. I would like to find a method that is similar to the effects of smoking and not waste as much THC. I have tried using a Pax vaporizer and I never really got the same effects as smoking(maybe the Pax is horrible?). Plus there is still a lot of THC left in the bud when I am done, which is a waste. I have tried edibles and I don't like the effects as much I get from smoking.

The only thing I can think of is smoking the concentrate I make using a Soxhlet extractor and a rotary evaporator. I can't grow a massive farm so I am trying to maximize how much I can get from the single plant I can grow.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

GimpDaddy

GimpDaddy

If you are limited on the number of plants that you can grow, concentrates May not be the answer. They do give a more intense high, but the flip side of that is that your tolerance will increase also.

I used a Volcano Vaporizer for about 10 years, and really enjoyed it. We replaced our recently and our roommates demon-cats knocked it off the file cabinet and destroyed it.
Coincidentally, Harbor Freight sells a decent heat gun for about $40 that fits the vape-chamber perfectly, and does a pretty good job once you hit the sweet-spot.

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

I thought these same things a few years ago... so i put aside my papers and bongs and started buying oil rigs, nectar collectors, and various electronic melting devices...
so here i am five years later and i've completely ruined myself when it comes to herb... i'm now a full on complete pot snob and flower just tastes gross and i can't even get through a joint without gaging

my advice would be smoke a little, melt a little, vape a little... keep up the variety... i absolutely was in love with ganja and now i can't even smoke it anymore.

so careful you don't become a pot snob.

mk23tas

mk23tas

I thought these same things a few years ago... so i put aside my papers and bongs and started buying oil rigs, nectar collectors, and various electronic melting devices...
so here i am five years later and i've completely ruined myself when it comes to herb... i'm now a full on complete pot snob and flower just tastes gross and i can't even get through a joint without gaging

my advice would be smoke a little, melt a little, vape a little... keep up the variety... i absolutely was in love with ganja and now i can't even smoke it anymore.

so careful you don't become a pot snob.

That's a good idea. I am about 3-5 weeks away from harvest so I'm still trying to figure it out. I think I am going to take half of the harvest for bud and the rest for concentrates. A variety sounds like a good plan.

GimpDaddy

GimpDaddy

It’s always good to mix it up. Variety is the spice of life. I also take the occasional 2-3 day break, to bring my tolerance back down, if I find myself consuming more than I can afford.
I don’t think that will be much of a problem anymore though, with the number of ladies I have going this year

Dan789

Dan789

First off I know a lot of the different methods of consuming bud but I have a different question. I searched threads but came up empty. If there is a thread I missed can you add the link?

I am trying to get away from smoking bud to something more safe. I would like to find a method that is similar to the effects of smoking and not waste as much THC. I have tried using a Pax vaporizer and I never really got the same effects as smoking(maybe the Pax is horrible?). Plus there is still a lot of THC left in the bud when I am done, which is a waste. I have tried edibles and I don't like the effects as much I get from smoking.

The only thing I can think of is smoking the concentrate I make using a Soxhlet extractor and a rotary evaporator. I can't grow a massive farm so I am trying to maximize how much I can get from the single plant I can grow.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks.
Your post just got me recollecting hally420 (YouTube) going through her sizable bong collection, 26 rips in all...I was coughing sympathetically after all that abuse she inflicted on herself...

Ina

Ina

I only vape,but vape one run on lower temp,than stir and start again on higher temp.I have only portable vapes-one cheaper-FlowermateV5pro which has very nice battery and one Da Vinci(better vaping with it,but i have some remarks about it,it always opens while i vape!!!also its batteries sucks,you need at least 3,4 of them and charger).
Otherwise i only like bongs,i dont use concentrates(because i cant make them myself,i dont prefer cartridges and such)and usually smoke dry herb and a little hash when i make/find good one:)After the vape i stopped rolling joints,its happening only when im with other people.And i hate when they put tobacco in it!:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom