Other Sources Of Food Besides Molasses

• Thread starter Issack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Issack

Issack

Okay so I use about 5 to 10 gallons of full strength biowar tea a day. Been doing this for the past 3 months. It goes in every fresh rez mix for my indoors and outdoors, and I foliar spray a lot. My molasses consumption is getting to be a little much. I have to order it online, for I live on a island and there is none here. I bought all the stores out and they haven't re stocked. It's typical here. Everything is slow and on lazy mode. I order everything online all my nutrients, and pay the bucks for shipping To the islands. Is there other things I can use.? Or just use half molasses then something else.? Like floralicious plus.? I've read people using flora but never stated how much per gallon. I would assume 1 mil. Alfalfa meal I can't find here . I'm thinking of ordering in bulk. Also. I'm going through more ph up than I ever have in a life of growing. The amount I have to use to get my RO water after the Molasses is poured in up to 6.5 is amazing.. if this method for the tea is the absolute best then I'm still going to be doing the same thing then. This tea has saved my ass from Russets and RA's big time. So I just keep it going from begging to end, so I never have an issue. Any tips would be great.

Last edited:
Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Im not familiar with biowar tea.. what size res do you dilute that tea in to? And how many plants do you feed that with?

M

Midsallday

You really dont need 100mil. per 5 gallon. i use maybe 30 mils. and everything is fine.

Top Bottom