Our Giesel Cut

Divine Genetics

Supporter
Big thanks to my homie @GrowGod for supplying the cut

Giesel is Chemdog D x Massachusetts Super Skunk. If your a Diesel fan, this is the strain for you. The best way to describe this phenomenal plant is pure potency. The Giesel has a very strong OG odor that fills your nostrils with the deepest earthy organic fuel smell that you can imagine. This special lady has been in our garden for several years and due to popular demand will not being going away any time soon. Great for pain relief, anxiety, insomnia, appetite stimulation, relaxation, and much much more.

Giesel Photos
172giesel bud
172giesel nuggets
Our giesel cut 3
Our giesel cut 4
Our giesel cut 5

kds710

kds710

Giesel is Chemdog D x Massachusetts Super Skunk. If your a Diesel fan, this is the strain for you. The best way to describe this phenomenal plant is pure potency. The Giesel has a very strong OG odor that fills your nostrils with the deepest earthy organic fuel smell that you can imagine. This special lady has been in our garden for several years and due to popular demand will not being going away any time soon. Great for pain relief, anxiety, insomnia, appetite stimulation, relaxation, and much much more.

Giesel Photos
View attachment 669843 View attachment 669844 View attachment 669845 View attachment 669846 View attachment 669847

Very nice!

How's the yield on the giesel cut? Looks to be mass super skunk leaning. I have a white super skunk from ogr that looks very similar.
sorry for off topic but is that WSS actually skunky? Or fruity funk

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Giesel Photos
View attachment 669843 View attachment 669844 View attachment 669845 View attachment 669846 View attachment 669847
Get the s1 going logic!!!

kds710

kds710

I assume you meant Mass super skunk? It's skunky not fruit, but not full road kill skunk. 🚬
Few years late here but nope i was asking what aromas you found in ograskal's white super skunk

Top Bottom