Our girls! First time growers

• Thread starter Allee5567
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dan789

Dan789

Your plants look good, what I’d be more concerned with is the sketchy electrical cord/spicing…police that up to avoid problems further out. Good growing. A tent would let you control the light much easier.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Love the creativity though ! What lights you got there

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

They look very good, especially for first time growers. Just to let you know, you should look into a better light before you start to flower, those lights you have will not produce quality buds. They work very good for veg, as you can see, but they don't work good for flower.

You can get a decent quantum board style 100w full spectrum LED on Amazon for $80-$100. Good luck!!

Allee5567

Allee5567

They look very good, especially for first time growers. Just to let you know, you should look into a better light before you start to flower, those lights you have will not produce quality buds. They work very good for veg, as you can see, but they don't work good for flower.

You can get a decent quantum board style 100w full spectrum LED on Amazon for $80-$100. Good luck!!
Thanks for the advice as I had said $ is def an issue at the moment which is why were using what we have right now but this winter is love to have a real indoor tent with better lighting for sure. Fyi I've been putting the plants outside during the day an here soon I was planning on leaving them outside for good on a natural light cycle and wait for flowering and harvest time to come around with them outside. Would switching them to outdoors and letting nature take course be fine for producing okay buds since the lights are not up to par? I'd most def still be doing my best to help them along outside of course I'm just a lil worried about all the dos an donts at this point in our girls life cycles. I live in central indiana if that makes any difference on the climate and outdoor growing specs im sure location has a lot to do with the end product im just not to sure without a good amount of research. Reading tons of articles and threads on this forum
Have been my best friend so far with everything I've learned so far. It's insane how much can really go into something that seems so cut an dry simple such as growing a weed lol. Growing both plants from seeds I got outta a bag here or there has been so fun an interesting im very happy I took the time an effort to at least try. Thanks again for the info.

Allee5567

Allee5567

toss in a CMH
Thanks for the link. I've looked online at lights before but to be honest it's all Greek to me I wouldn't have a clue what Would be a good investment so it was really cool of you to point me in a solid direction im sure. Everyone on here so far has been so nice and helpful. Thanks again for the link.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Thanks for the advice as I had said $ is def an issue at the moment which is why were using what we have right now but this winter is love to have a real indoor tent with better lighting for sure. Fyi I've been putting the plants outside during the day an here soon I was planning on leaving them outside for good on a natural light cycle and wait for flowering and harvest time to come around with them outside. Would switching them to outdoors and letting nature take course be fine for producing okay buds since the lights are not up to par? I'd most def still be doing my best to help them along outside of course I'm just a lil worried about all the dos an donts at this point in our girls life cycles. I live in central indiana if that makes any difference on the climate and outdoor growing specs im sure location has a lot to do with the end product im just not to sure without a good amount of research. Reading tons of articles and threads on this forum
Have been my best friend so far with everything I've learned so far. It's insane how much can really go into something that seems so cut an dry simple such as growing a weed lol. Growing both plants from seeds I got outta a bag here or there has been so fun an interesting im very happy I took the time an effort to at least try. Thanks again for the info.

Outdoor growing is great, the sun is more powerful than any indoor light. Quality might suffer compared to the best indoor lights because of weather, but I think it would be way better than what you have right now.

They might start to flower when they go outside, so I would try to match indoor lighting with outdoor sunlight before placing them outside. You can do this by looking at the amount of sunlight in your city on timeanddate dot com and lowering the amount of indoor light by 15 min everyday until it matches the outdoor light cycle.

Allee5567

Allee5567

Latest pics of our first grow/first mainline-manifold attempt after the plants first time being pruned as well. Very pleased with the results of this training method an with how amazing I for one think she looks over all. Thanks to all who provided me with advice this past month very helpful to say the least.

20210607 005124
20210607 005107
20210607 004937
20210607 005045
Top Bottom