out door strains for next year

• Thread starter lovesto grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lovesto grow

has enyone growin sweet tooth or pinewarp from bc bud depot .if not what strains are you working with and what seed company is it from

Solidopc

Solidopc

I've some sweettooth f2's, not sure how they'd do outdoors. I am going to do mr.nice shit outside this year from clone. Flowers fast and is a hardy little buggar. I've also got some early girl, early special and auto ak's. But i prefer the smoke of the shit and it yields good too.

L

lovesto grow

solidopc thanks for the comment thinking of hash plant to eny thoughts

S

Skunkenstein

I grew two monster Swt's outdoors this last season and at my Latitude 47degrees they really could have used another week or two.I chopped on Oct.9th due to upcoming heavy frost.My scheduled date was Oct 18th.If you live further South, Swt could be a huge producer outdoors.The plants get very large in circumfrence..almost like a large hedge.Swt's also hold onto their green longer than most of the outdoor I've done.So they really stand out against the surrounding Foliage.The outdoor Fan leafs are the size of dinner plates..very noticable!! I would go for a Northern Lights or NL cross.I had very good luck with a white widow hybrid from Oregon this last season...much to my suprise..it was more than finished by Oct.7th..And she got very purple aswell..Bonus!!The hash plant you mentioned is really dependant on you're location.Outside they are very prone to mould and the inability to support their own weight..windstorm =Broken branches.They would need support,drier fall climate and decent fall season to be succesful. Good Luck !

L

lovesto grow

thanks skunkenstein the reason sweet tooth cot my eye was the rilly early finsh it says beginning of sep its done. it would be nice to have an early patch done a month a head of time take some of that work load offf you get me plus a lot more skum bags and theifs out closer to the end. im a couple hours from toronto tried white widow love it but dident rilly finsh very small buds probelly go with at least 3 or 4 varietys next year

S

Skunkenstein

Yeah the shit about what they say to sell you a ''Early Finishing'' strain can really F'up an outdoor grow.In the real world, many strains Do Not mature on time.Sweet tooth just started budding for me in late August..every book and magazine I've ever read says Swt finish Late Sept..Which is total horseshit.It's more like mid Oct.The best Early outdoor I've personally done is a strain called Donkey Dick from west coast seeds[Legends or hemp depot]The strain is a cross of Himalayan Indica/Northern lights..From the research I've done.In my locale it is always finished by sept.25-27.The yields are very impressive and the high is very stoney.This plant will always produce and has very little mold issues.I would also look into endless sky and some of dr.Greenthumbs selections..There all proven outdoor performers...yet very Damn expensive.Good luck!!

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

I'll be running Mr. Nice Early Queen, and just last night ordered some Biddy Early from Magus Genetics and Medecino Madness from THSeeds. The Biddy is finished here at 44*N by 3rd week of Sept. I leave them in, if possible, to the end of Sept. First run with the MM and EQ.

Top Bottom