Out Of My Comfort Zone

• Thread starter bcoc2002
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JaxiDoodlson

JaxiDoodlson

Plant looks fine to me, this plant is easy to grow. I've seen someone root rot all there plants before using a meter. If its plain old aluminum foil I would take that off.

B

bcoc2002

Plant looks fine to me, this plant is easy to grow. I've seen someone root rot all there plants before using a meter. If its plain old aluminum foil I would take that off.
I only water every 4th or 5th day. Whats wrong with the foil?

JaxiDoodlson

JaxiDoodlson

I've always heard of it creating hot spots from the wrinkles.

B

bcoc2002

Latest update as to the edges of the leaves yellowing. Seems that whoever said move it further away from the light was correct. Now im having a situation with the soil. I had been watering every 5th day. Funny thing is, when I put my probe from the moisture meter in the soil to check, one side of the container always shows to have a lot more moisture, how can this be?

JaxiDoodlson

JaxiDoodlson

that can happen if your not watering correctly or if you put the soil in dry from the start, I always moisten my soil in a tub or kiddy pool before planting into to. Also I water with a pump sprayer or a watering wand, slowly saturating all of the soil evenly vs just dumping in a cup or bucket of water, when you do that the water will find the easiest way down and out.

B

bcoc2002

Just wanted to report my Blueberry OG Auto is doing much better. All the yellowing edges have all but gone away. Yes, im growing in a semi truck air filter box sponsored by Reynolds Wrap inside, and two glasses of water for air moisture. Hey, its my first grow and im cheap. Providing a before and after pic. Thankyou to all who took the time to help me out, I appreciate it.
20190223 214442
20190302 112155

B

bcoc2002

Im at 7 weeks now on my first grow. I have a grow tent now but I waited till 4 1/2 weeks to start and try LST, not enough topping also. I don't know how things are suppose to look compared to the time frame, so is she growing slow for 7 weeks or am I par for the course?
20190330 094100 1

20190330 093926
20190330 093926
Top Bottom