Out of work because of COVID and worried about buying this years Seeds

• Thread starter BorealCuring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
This is for people out of work because of this frigging flu, but still need their medicine for this year.

I had a couple people ask if I could give them a better price so this is what I did to make sure they get seeds in time to start their growing season.

Hopefully, it'll work out.

Peace. (my kid doesn't want me saying "peace out". lol)

ps. Ya, I know it's dumb, and I'll get ripped off by some. But that karma's on them.

dire wolf

dire wolf

This is for people out of work because of this frigging flu, but still need their medicine for this year.

I had a couple people ask if I could give them a better price so this is what I did to make sure they get seeds in time to start their growing season.

Hopefully, it'll work out.

Peace. (my kid doesn't want me saying "peace out". lol)

ps. Ya, I know it's dumb, and I'll get ripped off by some. But that karma's on them.
Mick taylor , ask your kid if he thinks he's cool......peace out !

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Where did you source your Freakshow seeds to breed into a cultivar, if you do not mind the inquiry? Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Last edited:
BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
I'm about to shut this emergency flu seed offering down at the end of the week. So if you were waiting to pull the trigger, now is the time.

As you can imagine, we shipped a lot of seeds. It really pushed our mail guys to the limit but we had a lot of fun doing it.

While we ran this we were given an idea to help people pay for their seeds in full! Not only pay for them, but to make a bit extra. That's right. We'll be sending an email to everyone who got seeds with instructions. It'll be super easy, because we hate complicated.

Peace and Stay Safe.

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
I'm about to shut this emergency flu seed offering down at the end of the week. So if you were waiting to pull the trigger, now is the time.

As you can imagine, we shipped a lot of seeds. It really pushed our mail guys to the limit but we had a lot of fun doing it.

While we ran this we were given an idea to help people pay for their seeds in full! Not only pay for them, but to make a bit extra. That's right. We'll be sending an email to everyone who got seeds with instructions. It'll be super easy, because we hate complicated.

Peace and Stay Safe.
I got several emails from people on THCFarmer, so I put the page back up and it's accessible here: https://www.borealseeds.com/seeds/boreal_lights_cov.php?emergency

Peace

R

redshift75

I got several emails from people on THCFarmer, so I put the page back up and it's accessible here: https://www.borealseeds.com/seeds/boreal_lights_cov.php?emergency

Peace
good looking out. i ordered and paid just to support the awesomeness

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

From Humboldt Seeds.
I know they came from HSC, but I was meaning where you were able to purchase the seeds? My apologies. I should have been more specific. They have been out of stock everywhere that I have seen them listed. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom