Outdoor autoflower advice needed please

• Thread starter DevinA95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

With regulars go with a bigger bags outdoors. I would personally do at the very least a 5 gallon. If you had mad balls you could plant them in the ground. Straight NorCal style dig a hole 3 ft in the dirt and fill it with high grade soil and fish fertilizers. Water the area really well so the water can seep deep in. Then plant your solo cups right on top of your fresh dirt plug. When the plants get bigger they will push roots out of the new dirt and into the native soil this is how you get the stocks as fast as baseball bats. Straight trees bro 8ft tall LOL 😂

DevinA95

DevinA95

With regulars go with a bigger bags outdoors. I would personally do at the very least a 5 gallon. If you had mad balls you could plant them in the ground. Straight NorCal style dig a hole 3 ft in the dirt and fill it with high grade soil and fish fertilizers. Water the area really well so the water can seep deep in. Then plant your solo cups right on top of your fresh dirt plug. When the plants get bigger they will push roots out of the new dirt and into the native soil this is how you get the stocks as fast as baseball bats. Straight trees bro 8ft tall LOL 😂
My first thought was to plant them straight into the ground but around here I was worried about finding the the right dirt. Its mostly rocky/woodsy hills around here man lol some fields but that has 0 privacy. I didnt think about using my own dirt to plant them in the ground though. I'll just try some in 5 gal bags and some il
My first plan was to plant them straight in the ground but it's mainly rocky/woodsy hills around here lol I didnt know how well they'd do in those conditions. That's why I decided to use bag to completely eliminate that problem. Plus I could move them if I had to lol

1Dobo

1Dobo

You've got some good advice here and I totally agree. Start with a feminized photo and see how that works out. Like you, I'd plant the auto's anyway, just to see what happens. I'm in Hawaii, and over here, I've thought about trying auto's too, but we get pretty much 12 hours of light per day, give or take 45 minutes depending on the time of year. Figured it would be a waste of money... but with that said, I just bought a few autos just to see what would happen. Difference is in my situation, I can give them some extra light (cheap blurple stip LED lighting) at night. I'd be thrilled with an ounce if I can get it. Good luck, too bad you don't have privacy in your own place, that would be best... blast them with light in a grow room of some sort and I think you'd get what you hoped for.

DevinA95

DevinA95

You've got some good advice here and I totally agree. Start with a feminized photo and see how that works out. Like you, I'd plant the auto's anyway, just to see what happens. I'm in Hawaii, and over here, I've thought about trying auto's too, but we get pretty much 12 hours of light per day, give or take 45 minutes depending on the time of year. Figured it would be a waste of money... but with that said, I just bought a few autos just to see what would happen. Difference is in my situation, I can give them some extra light (cheap blurple stip LED lighting) at night. I'd be thrilled with an ounce if I can get it. Good luck, too bad you don't have privacy in your own place, that would be best... blast them with light in a grow room of some sort and I think you'd get what you hoped for.
I have femanized bubba kush seeds on the way as we speak lol and I hope eventually I can set something up at my house but this will have to do for the moment. I'm hoping the autos will surprise me but still not expecting alot. Either way I'm anxious to get these next couple of months out of the way lol

DevinA95

DevinA95

Next step is finding what soil I should use.

Top Bottom