outdoor cannabis late to flower.

• Thread starter geemonty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

geemonty

I haven't grown outdoor much. Last year was my first attempt and I grew an unknown strain this year I am growing ssh x apple juice. I harvested a plant with very dense heavy colas on September 1st last year, this year my buds have just started developing and I am getting worried they wont grow fast enough before first freeze. I am going to assume the strain has something to do with it but is there anything I can do to improve my current outlook. I grow this strain indoors and it typically has a 70-80 day flower period, however I have not grown this outdoors. Some internet info shows that it should be ready to harvest by mid October which would put me before my areas first freeze unless I have bad luck. I haven't kept a journal of my outdoor grow so I forget the exact day I saw signs of flower but it was in the beginning of Aug. So assuming Aug 1st that puts me very close to the mid october that an internet source suggests but its cutting it close to freeze. I'll get some pics of them tomorrow but they don't seem like they will be ready in time, my first freeze is usually between october 20th and 30th. Any help/advice/suggestions would be amazing so I can start making plans in case I have to do something to save the harvest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom