outdoor cultivation , leaves are turning yellow

• Thread starter ph6.5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ph6.5

ph6.5

I bought some femenized seeds at sensiseeds and after 2 months of growth I always watered without nutrients and recently the leaves started to turn yellow. whenever I do the waterings I never control the PH.
the soil is All mix biobizz.
by the pictures below what kind of problem my plant may have and what is the solution to correct this problem. thank you friends for the help

Outdoor cultivation  leaves are turning yellow
Outdoor cultivation  leaves are turning yellow 2
Outdoor cultivation  leaves are turning yellow 3
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Pull them out, mostly just pulling from the leaves for new growth, giver her some more nitrogen, that's all.

Clean out those bad leaves, they can become problems if there not removed, once a leaf turns full yellow, I generally remove it, sometimes I let them get crispy, but regardless, that sorta stuff needs to be periodically removed to prevent mold issues.

Note: Most of your yellows are along the bottoms of each cola stack, that's telling you something. It's a mobile nutrient issue, taking from the bottom and putting it up top...

ph6.5

ph6.5

Pull them out, mostly just pulling from the leaves for new growth, giver her some more nitrogen, that's all.
thanks for your help, i'm still new to cultivate, it's my first time. could you explain to me what i should do

Spiman2u

Spiman2u

Your not over watering are you? How heavy is that pot. Not familiar with that soil. The way it slumps looks... Is that pot 5 Gal?. I hope it is an auto. Min 15 Gal for what that plant going to need..

20210715 204319
ph6.5

ph6.5

Your not over watering are you? How heavy is that pot. Not familiar with that soil. The way it slumps looks... Is that pot 5 Gal?. I hope it is an auto. Min 15 Gal for what that plant going to need..
hello, i am using 6 GAL pot.
I usually use 1 to 2 liters of water. this is a femenised seed.
in fact I didn't let the plant grow much because my space doesn't allow me so I cut the tops.
anyway, it's my first cultivation and I don't have much experience.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
in fact I didn't let the plant grow much because my space doesn't allow me so I cut the tops.
ok, than it’ll be a bit tricky but good,
you will have to start adding nutes to the watering

Spiman2u

Spiman2u

We need some info 1:where do you live-Like Nor Cal etc? {we wnt to know harvest dates} 2:Could we Talk you into a bigger pot with some bag soil?
You started to early for wanting a small plant unless which is WAY DOWN the line/Nxt yr maybe. Different traning techniques. Stop topping/ pinching whatever you do. Get yourself some of this.(Tea)

That is not a good price. The problem is the stretch is on where I am.. Buy some Fox farms grow big and planning on buying fox farms tiger bloom. The tea for sure.. Heck I bet you have been using miracle grow..Not bad in beginning of grow butt too much salt. Everybody has own Nut/Fert opinion. Tea is not enough. Hot where I am so I throw Silica at the girls also.
https://www.amazon.com/Botanicare-O...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583795273417329&psc=1

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I agree with Nick on the bigger pots, left to it's own devices here, your going to have some stunted bud development.

That said, you can always climb up on a latter (or that table) pinch about a foot or two down, all along the stem smashing it, then simply bend it over... (super-cropping), you won't miss a lick, and the plant will be a foot or two shorter. Personally, I would make the bend at 2 foot minimum, then simply bend them outward in each direction....

Look at the stem below very closely for an example. If you take it about the 2 foot mark, the plant weight above should hold it in place until it heals, creating a good angle. But if your going to do it, I would do it sooner, than later. If done correctly, you won't miss a bud, and your plants will be several feet shorter.

Notice how mine, once it was bent (cropped), it started growing upward again.... I always look for the empty spot in the canopy, then do my pinch at 90 degree perpendicular to it, so that it flops right in the spot where I want it. Just like cutting/notching a tree...
Supercrop

ie. B area being the place where the plant stem is coming straight at you out of the photo. Pinch B along the D>C line, then flop your pinched stem in the direction of A. I would smash that one about 1 1/2 to 2 inche along the length (crush it between first finger and thumb until mashed), then simply fold it over.

Last edited:
Spiman2u

Spiman2u

I agree with Nick on the bigger pots, left to it's own devices here, your going to have some stunted bud development.

That said, you can always climb up on a latter (or that table) pinch about a foot or two down, all along the stem smashing it, then simply bend it over... (super-cropping), you won't miss a lick, and the plant will be a foot or two shorter. Personally, I would make the bend at 2 foot minimum, then simply bend them outward in each direction....

Look at the stem below very closely for an example. If you take it about the 2 foot mark, the plant weight above should hold it in place until it heals, creating a good angle.
But if your going to do it, I would do it sooner, than later. If done correctly, you won't miss a bud, and your plants will be several feet shorter.

Notice how mine, once it was bent (cropped), it started growing upward again....
It is his 1st grow. Definitely an approach to the problem coming :}. He is going to trip when he googles Super Cropping. I am thinking too advanced..

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Another example.

IMG 20210717 180318392
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
It is his 1st grow. Definitely an approach to the problem coming :}. He is going to trip when he googles Super Cropping. I am thinking too advanced..
I don't know, it's certainly a white knuckle, balls in your hand moment, no doubt. But, I think it can be accomplished with proper guidance.

Even if he by chance doesn't smash it well enough and snaps one, it will be a lesson learned, and progress. I do think he needs to upgrade the pots, and not worry about the height, that can be rectified one way, or another.

The repot that gnick suggest, will put huge gains on any final weights. Plus, it will save him a whole lot of worry and problems with all the issues of root insufficiency going into the most critical aspect of the grow.

The best way is to deal with these issues, before you flip it.
If the man has done as well as I see here, on a first time basis. I think he's got a lot on the ball, actually.

Edit: Apologies to Op. Didn't mean to hi-jack the thread here, just trying to offer up advice.

Last edited:
Spiman2u

Spiman2u

Good advice. We do not want to scare him. Duck tape -Lol-Has worked on some of my manifold breaks-I just wonder where he is at. Liters=? That harvest time frame...
Also I think people see Bonsai type plants and think...Hopefully he will learn.

mancorn

mancorn

I think it’ll be a fine patio plant in that pot. Looks hungry and over watered. Get a bottle of balanced “weed” fertilizer, something in the ratio of 2-1-3 (but no mater the actual numbers) and beginning feeding at 1/2 recommended strength. Does the pot have good drainage and are you letting it dry out between watering? (Looks like one of those pots with a tray.) Luckily you have a ton of leaves, so having them get used up is probably going to actual help (as your plant needs thinning).

ph6.5

ph6.5

update.... I changed the pot to a bigger one and made a flush , the color of the leaves improved but it looks like it's still not very healthy
where I live there is no growshop so I don't have nutrients :(( is there anything you can recommend to do without having nutrients ?
Big hugs peace and love for all growers

e
IMG 20210815 150759

IMG 20210815 150752

IMG 20210815 150733

mancorn

mancorn

update.... I changed the pot to a bigger one and made a flush , the color of the leaves improved but it looks like it's still not very healthy
where I live there is no growshop so I don't have nutrients :(( is there anything you can recommend to do without having nutrients ?
Big hugs peace and love for all growers

I think your plant looks pretty good. Even your bottom leaves are green, which will be the first leaves that the plant cannibalizes if it’s low on mobile nutrients (N,P,K, Mg, & S). Think of all your nice green leaves as nutrient storage for the coming months, and you have a lot of them.

You certainly don’t need a grow shop to find fertilizers (and best to avoid all the goofy bud boosters). Feed and hardware stores carry basic ferts. Urine is rich in N & P and wood ash is an excellent source of K. But both should be used carefully. Just do a web search on either and you’ll find a ton of info.

Top Bottom