Outdoor Curing

• Thread starter rollinpurp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rollinpurp

Hey, i have about 10 plants and am obviously at one point going to get to harvest:) only thing is i have no place to cure my bud since i can't do it at home, would it be possible to let my bud dry outside? What problems could i face? Or should i put the bud in a sort of clear box outside?

dextr0

dextr0

This is the only place Ive ever read of anyone that I know for a fact were really drying outside.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Build a tent or something. That last bit is pretty important, no way I would leave it outside.

You may have bitten off much more than you can chew.

M

mrbong73

Yeah I was kinda thinkin a tent or something. Maybe a very large cardboard box that you could hang them in.
Keeping them in the dark is key. And away from bugs, moisture, animals, thieves, etc, etc.
Good luck

R

rollinpurp

I could place them in my attic but have fiberglass insulation everywhere in my attic and feel that the fiber glass will float around and stick to my buds?

O

out side grower

i do it all the time just hang it in a place where the sun can not hit it that way it drys slower and trim it like it was ready to smoke befor you hang it to dry,but where i live we half cliffs to hang it under so the rain can not hit it

Top Bottom