Outdoor Deadheads

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

they all look straight fire bro! great job! the 3rd pic looks exactly like my #1 pheno :) how she smellin?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good surf. Almost time 2 head 2 cali. I'm waiting on them top dawgs. Lol. I got more cc strains now. Purple chem and purple deisel!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

they all look straight fire bro! great job! the 3rd pic looks exactly like my #1 pheno :) how she smellin?

Hey Winta- Thanks for swinging by, love this strain! Yep, dh2 is my favorite of the bunch, has been the whole time. Almost first out the seed, most resinous, most fragrant, good yeilder, keeper(i think, haven't smoked anything yet). Too bad I bred dh4 with dh1 instead of dh2. Thinking about popping the seeds and breeding best dude back to dh2. As fer her smell, i suck at this, but she alot less chemmy than the others, much more orange starbursty. How did your #1 smell?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Lookin good surf. Almost time 2 head 2 cali. I'm waiting on them top dawgs. Lol. I got more cc strains now. Purple chem and purple deisel!

I'm going back to Cali--(actually never lived there before)--next week son. Damn, I really don't want to leave my 6 Nl5Hz that just started to flower! They should be done right when I return though, aauurrrwwwte! Should be over there in time to sample all your shit though!! Yeah!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Those look awesome bro can't wait for some nug shotz

Thanks Sticky! I just cut them last night, after 24hrs of dark, and now my house smells like the goods. It usually takes me at least two weeks to dry here in Hawaii and have to use the dehumid to finish up sometimes too.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds good bro. Weather has been gettin better here. Can't wait for spring time. My girls will be down this week and next week. Ur in for a tasty treat my friend. I'll be waitng with a fatty 4 ya. What u got 4 me surfd?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Sounds good bro. Weather has been gettin better here. Can't wait for spring time. My girls will be down this week and next week. Ur in for a tasty treat my friend. I'll be waitng with a fatty 4 ya. What u got 4 me surfd?

California dreaming--Will be in Oakland first thing to get my card-Can't wait to see the craziness first hand...

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

i gotta see some finished shots of this. good job!

Hi MadBuddha-I want to smoke some of this soooo bad. About three months ago police choppers took my medical grow, apologized and asked if i wanted my cut plants back, so I haven't had any of my own grown smoke for a month now.

I'll put up some hanging pics soon...now time for :bongsmi:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
california dreaming--will be in oakland first thing to get my card-can't wait to see the craziness first hand...
sweet. Cali is the place 2 be! Vortex should be coming down 2day.first stop harborside? Tha vaper room is sf is the spot. It's on haight st.

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

Hi MadBuddha-I want to smoke some of this soooo bad. About three months ago police choppers took my medical grow, apologized and asked if i wanted my cut plants back, so I haven't had any of my own grown smoke for a month now.

I'll put up some hanging pics soon...now time for :bongsmi:

damn that sucks man! nice of em to offer them back, haha. enjoy the smoke man. Im trying to decide on Deadhead or CVK again, cant wait to see your results.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

sweet. Cali is the place 2 be! Vortex should be coming down 2day.first stop harborside? Tha vaper room is sf is the spot. It's on haight st.

Yep, straight to the vape....which disp has good seeds?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

damn that sucks man! nice of em to offer them back, haha. enjoy the smoke man. Im trying to decide on Deadhead or CVK again, cant wait to see your results.

I just started another CVK, pretty dank...I got 12 DH clones I'm gonna run again this time indoors...stinking in veg already.....

Mogrow

Mogrow

nice nugs shots surfd. enjoyed the show.
have fun in cali. i gotta get out there. get me a damn card.. and smoke up..
peace mogrow.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thanks Mo, life is too short to go through it without a med card, hehe, take care buddy...

Cooter

Cooter

Ho Brah,

Time to bring this thread back! I'll get some pic's up later

Cheehooo!.....1st post on da farm!

Shoots,

Coot

Cooter

Cooter

Eh....Some Cooter garden shots.

Pic's of the girls
1. Herijuana
2. C99 (Mosca's C99BX/Brother Grimm C99)
3. Pure Truth

IMAG0597
IMAG0600
IMAG0607
IMAG0612
IMAG0613
IMAG0615
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Cooter what this gotta do with deadhead og???
>>keep it on topic please<<If you got some outdoor deadhead pics post em up..

Latest posts

Top Bottom