Outdoor gorilla glue recipes 5 pound plant

• Thread starter Kevinkellog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

Bigger roots. Bigger fruits. 100 gallon pots. Always use good soil. Used fox farm ocean forest.
95D7B8A0-D6EC-4A9D-AF31-A6F213F35FE0.png
A5AC7E02-5AC6-4B13-990C-6423A3065209.jpeg
Now for nutrients, first you need a base. Go to the local hydro store and look at all the bullshit they are trying to sel you. Can be confusing. Basically. Every brand has a product that is the same as another’s brand. Essentially they are all the same. My base a floranova bloom. After you find a base either a 1-2-3 part series, you need to add the sugars and the sweet stuff. I recommend that we use a hormone bud hardener. My choice and Mendocino avalanche. Next, you want to add sugars for your plant to consume. Now, people will come here and try tocry about how it’s a waste yo add extra sugar because your plant already makes their own. Bud the reality is that once the plant is in bloom the buds need more sugar then the plant can produce. They start eating what they need from the medium. Open the cell walls in your soil or medium to allow nutrients to flow from the roots to the buds as fast as possible. I like to add myxhorizae, humor acids, and enzymes to break to down the old organic sin the soil. This makes them available to the plant instead of sitting waste.

Anyway I’m bored. Ask away

B

Blee597

Have you experimented with taller pots to have deeper roots? Sounds like your soil is very balanced (due to your adds). Are you doing anything special with the soil after the harvest?

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

I don’t reuse soil I just add it to the flower beds I’m a small grower for now. Taller pots vs. wider. Haven’t experimented but would assume that it doesn’t matter. It’s all about how you prune and train the plant. Soil and plants love it!! Always use at least an enzyme later in the flowering cycle

B

Blee597

When you dump the soil in the garden are there any visible organisms in the soil or are they all microscopic? Doing some soil experiments starting with germination and heading to veg. Thanks for your info. Awesome buds!

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

Nope. Everything is micro. Be careful of reusing soil if that is what u r doing. Salts, and NPK can build up and cause ph imbalance. And burn. Always have fresh soil. Let used soil outside for a year or two before you reuse in my opinion. If you want to reuse right after a harvest, then flush 10-1 water to soil. Use cannazym to break down the dissolved solids in the medium.

B

Blee597

Nope. Everything is micro. Be careful of reusing soil if that is what u r doing. Salts, and NPK can build up and cause ph imbalance. And burn. Always have fresh soil. Let used soil outside for a year or two before you reuse in my opinion. If you want to reuse right after a harvest, then flush 10-1 water to soil. Use cannazym to break down the dissolved solids in the medium.
Thanks for the info. I’ll let you know how my germination experiment goes.

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

What does 100 gallons of FFOF cost? Plant looks great. But agree, not 5lb. But nice.
It’s prolly like 8 bags. What’s it like 15 each? That’s bout it. Yeah I led be hopeful to get 5 lol. But I’m really focused on bud hardeners and high PK. They’re loving it. Very dense for gorilla. Hoping to chop later in October but the weather forecast says otherwise. Ugh!!!

DirtBagDev

DirtBagDev

Good gravy those are some hefty beezys.
Nice work sir. Wish I didnt live in a condo so I could utilize the sun and grow some monsters. 🥦

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

Good gravy those are some hefty beezys.
Nice work sir. Wish I didnt live in a condo so I could utilize the sun and grow some monsters. 🥦
Yes sir. Thank you kindly I have been lucky enough to have a biz partner with a yard. Got 2 and one wedding cake in between them. It’s a wonderful thing to grow! I’ll keep u posted on the developments.

QuestForZest

QuestForZest

When you dump the soil in the garden are there any visible organisms in the soil or are they all microscopic? Doing some soil experiments starting with germination and heading to veg. Thanks for your info. Awesome buds!

When you use salt fertilizer with EDTA (such as floranova) it kills all the microscopic bacteria and fungi so unless OP is continuing to do compost teas then the soil is pretty much dead.

And I would say that's about 1.5-2 (at most) pound plant.

The shorter fatter pots get better results IMO.

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

When you use salt fertilizer with EDTA (such as floranova) it kills all the microscopic bacteria and fungi so unless OP is continuing to do compost teas then the soil is pretty much dead.

This is interesting about floranova I am gonna look into it immediately thank u. And trust me I will post the weight of the harvest lol

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

This is interesting about floranova I am gonna look into it immediately thank u. And trust me I will post the weight of the harvest lol
Well you are sort of correct they do have adverse affects on microbial life. Which I will be getting off the nova now. THANK U!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

This is half true, too much chelated chem fert will take down a micro heard but not completely unless you are feeding full strength or more, They will survive and continue to repopulate the soil if you are conservative with the dosage. I work on a golf course and use a hybrid system of fertilization with organics like composted guanos, kelp meal, humid acid and other things in addition to chelated macro and micronutrients. Core samples of our greens always show a microbial population on the high end of acceptable when lab tested.

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

This is half true, too much chelated chem fert will take down a micro heard but not completely unless you are feeding full strength or more, They will survive and continue to repopulate the soil if you are conservative with the dosage. I work on a golf course and use a hybrid system of fertilization with organics like composted guanos, kelp meal, humid acid and other things in addition to chelated macro and micronutrients. Lab tests always show a microbial population on the high end of acceptable.
Any nutes on the hydro market u recommend? Hard finding online ones without it!

QuestForZest

QuestForZest

This is half true, too much chelated chem fert will take down a micro heard but not completely unless you are feeding full strength or more, They will survive and continue to repopulate the soil if you are conservative with the dosage. I work on a golf course and use a hybrid system of fertilization with organics like composted guanos, kelp meal, humid acid and other things in addition to chelated macro and micronutrients. Lab tests always show a microbial population on the high end of acceptable.

@Kevinkellog - use fertilizers that don't have EDTA. There's plenty out there. Also, you can buy compost tea bags to add life. Back into the soil.

@Dirtbag Yup yup, you usually have to add soil life back in. Like I mentioned, compost teas and etc. I can only assume it's being used at full strength and per the directions on the bottle thus, more than likely killing microbial life.

Top Bottom