Outdoor gorilla glue recipes 5 pound plant

• Thread starter Kevinkellog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

@Kevinkellog - use fertilizers that don't have EDTA. There's plenty out there. Also, you can buy compost tea bags to add life. Back into the soil.

@Dirtbag Yup yup, you usually have to add soil life back in. Like I mentioned, compost teas and etc. I can only assume it's being used at full strength and per the directions on the bottle thus, more than likely killing microbial life.
Cool I appreciate the info. I will be adding enzymes and bacteria earlier on. Anyway here’s an update on the grow. Last day of September. Pistols very white still. Trichomes cleat still. Hoping to pull them around Halloween! So far I have a ten day clear forecast and if it gets bad I will chop on the 15th

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

Cool I appreciate the info. I will be adding enzymes and bacteria earlier on. Anyway here’s an update on the grow. Last day of September. Pistols very white still. Trichomes cleat still. Hoping to pull them around Halloween! So far I have a ten day clear forecast and if it gets bad I will chop on the 15th
CD67AC44 7B0D 4175 9E84 1B3A9FE12146
E2A553F1 CCF6 43F1 AE23 DE5E949E5396
DD963E11 4EBA 46DF 81B2 4288D2D3A2EE

A

Alpo1327

Isn't the whole point of mega crop a 1 and done solution?
Yes but I like to have more control during flowering so I go from the megacrop all in one during veg to there flowering line for the last 6-7 week of flowering. I love it for veg but I don’t want the unneeded nitrogen during flower .

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

Almost there guys.. it’s the 3rd of October. And still no whites!!! All clear still on the GG4 . Starting to wean off shooting powder and mendo. Flushing on the 10th through the 17-19 to chop
86078AD6 E212 4A7F AF9F 91D6818275B0

BigCube

BigCube

Man, things like this make me wish I could grow outside. One day, when I'm retired or something lol.

Wish I was your neighbor right now.

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

Man, things like this make me wish I could grow outside. One day, when I'm retired or something lol.

Wish I was your neighbor right now.
Thanks my friend. We have an incredible Indian summer going. I’m in Sonoma county right now. And I am trying to wait as long as possible but I don’t wanna get carried away so decided over halfway through the month we’ll chop

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Thanks my friend. We have an incredible Indian summer going. I’m in Sonoma county right now. And I am trying to wait as long as possible but I don’t wanna get carried away so decided over halfway through the month we’ll chop
My indoor grows are suprisingly big for an indoor setup, but I usually get plants that are 7+ ft tall and pretty dense. I use Promix and HID lighting in a 9 x 14 room, approx. I use 6 gallon buckets but larger containers equate to larger plants. Many newer strains don't grow too tall anymore, so genetics plays a big role in yield, indoors or outdoors. Keep up the great work!!

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

It's going down to 39 tonight should I cover them?
No your good bro no covers. Even if it rains at night they will dry by morning. Cannabis is used to getting wet and the resin acts as a waterproof. I used to freak out. If u don’t have bud rot already and ur buds are pristine let them go unless it gets cold and wet for a couple days to a week straight

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

It's only in the 3rd week of flower....I'm still good?
That’s a super late strain. I have weddingrg cake right now and it’s a very kind strain and I’m in week 4.. set for a November 7th chop. Keep her up. Shake the plants in the morning if they are wet and chop early if shit hits the fan with weather

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

It's my first grow I had it inside until 2 days ago now I have to finish them outside and it sucks 😣

Latest posts

Top Bottom