outdoor grow 09?

• Thread starter sour power
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sour power

sour power

sup farmers!i will be doing my first outdoor grow this year and i want something thats done by mid september.my main concern is that it yeilds good and finish's early.also i will be using 10-15gal pots.your insight will be valuble.thanks,peace!

T

todgerdelburro

sup farmers!i will be doing my first outdoor grow this year and i want something thats done by mid september.my main concern is that it yeilds good and finish's early.also i will be using 10-15gal pots.your insight will be valuble.thanks,peace!

Mandala 1 is meant to be really good and pretty early outdoors, not run her yet, just blagged the seeds....

The Canadians are dab hands at "tarping" Indica dom plants ... shading them for a week or two in early August to force them into flower a couple of weeks early. IIRC this works better, easier with Indica doms ... Sativa dom plants are more prone to flipping back into flowering when you stop tarping.

Autos have also come on a lot since Lowryder, now there is some real quality smoke you can have outdoors mid summer.....the AK seems to be the best outdoors of all the strains, but it is an emerging market with 20 + Autos available 3/4 of which are new, so test a few yourself if you can.

B

blueberryyumyum

Man if you want big yeld ,Best Choice for you is Himalaya Gold form GreenHouse seeds.I also will grow this plant outdoor this year.Peace bro ;]

BlackBart

BlackBart

I tried Mandala #1 last year outdoors . one pheno type was finished the first week of sep and the second was the second week of sep. Beautiful plants with mild potentcy.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
grew some wonder diesel and strawberry diesel out doors myself last year. they did ok the smoke was plesent. veged em for 20 days or so before putting them out on june 1st and cut them 20th of sept. probably could have let them go longer but it was getting cold. here are a few pics

Downsized 0916081725
Wonder diesel
Wonder diesel 1
T

todgerdelburro

daylength

Hola Los Granjeros !

This is the best site I have found for sussing out your daylength, worldwide .....

http://www.gaisma.com/en/dir/001-continent.html

Sunrise to Sunset, Length, Change, Dawn to Dusk, Length, Change....

IMO you are looking at Dawn to Dusk not the far more frequently published Sunrise to Sunset times. This guide has proved accurate, unlike several others !

This year, as planed, my month old seedlings are growing happily & not going into flower when, last year, all my carefully nurtured clones were just ruining it all getting far too fluffy ..... and the seed grown plants harvest a week or two earlier.

Top Bottom