Outdoor grow canada

• Thread starter Bobafett81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bobafett81

Bobafett81

Hey all, first time here i decided to post my crop this season to see other peoples insight on the grow, anyways i started 4 mothers in end of february from seeds i had, 2 lived (brothers cat ate other 2) i grew them up to like 8 inches then i sexed them and they both showed pistils. I transferred them into bigger pots and started some low stress tech by 3d printing hooks found on thingiverse and bending the branches down, as they grew out i pruned them both and made a clone from the top of the one mother also bought another clone guerilla breath. I got some garden soil from a local supplier from my area by the tractor bucket full, 1 bag of sheep fertilizer for each plant and added some perlite to my soil. Tilled that all up by hand a few feet down and mixed all together. I planted them all out on june 2nd and i think they are goin great.

Outdoor grow canada
Outdoor grow canada 2
Bobafett81

Bobafett81

June 27 update, got green planets kelp magic and medi one nutrients to feed the plants, I'm upping the nutrients by 50 percent of max cuz they are already huge and doesnt seem to be negatively affecting them. Also had spider mite infestation but used dawn dish soap every 3 days to get rid of them.

20200627 173703
20200627 173732
20200627 173654
Bobafett81

Bobafett81

July 5th update, fed them again with medi one and will wait til tn to foliar spray with ocean magic kelp nutrient.

20200704 122444
20200704 122455
20200704 122503
20200704 122510
20200704 111956
Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

June 27 update, got green planets kelp magic and medi one nutrients to feed the plants, I'm upping the nutrients by 50 percent of max cuz they are already huge and doesnt seem to be negatively affecting them. Also had spider mite infestation but used dawn dish soap every 3 days to get rid of them.
How do you like the medie 1 I just picked up a bottle it stanks like rotten fish lol

Bobafett81

Bobafett81

How do you like the medie 1 I just picked up a bottle it stanks like rotten fish lol
Hey tornadohunting420, I like it I went ahead and bought the whole green planet 1 part kit and have been foliar spraying the leaves with the ocean magic as well plants seem to like it, only problem is I burnt the one girl, the medi one instructions dont go farther than 3 weeks and these plants were bigger than 3 week old plants when I threw them out in june. So I upped the dosage by 50 percent each week and this week one got burnt but the others are only showing minor claws, last feeding was june 12th and its rained alot, think it's safe to start giving them some nutrients again

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Hey tornadohunting420, I like it I went ahead and bought the whole green planet 1 part kit and have been foliar spraying the leaves with the ocean magic as well plants seem to like it, only problem is I burnt the one girl, the medi one instructions dont go farther than 3 weeks and these plants were bigger than 3 week old plants when I threw them out in june. So I upped the dosage by 50 percent each week and this week one got burnt but the others are only showing minor claws, last feeding was june 12th and its rained alot, think it's safe to start giving them some nutrients again
Ya I'm liking it as well mine r starting to show some minor claw tipping also I think I'm just giving it plain water a flush next watering im almost done 5 weeks of flower.

Bobafett81

Bobafett81

The 2 plants on the left got burnt with last feeding, but the 2 on the right only had minor clawing and some purple stalks, just fed them this morning after not feeding for 2 weeks to flush them out, I gotta worry about how to keep these ladies from falling over cuz the stalks arent very thick. Also have a spider mite infestation that I'm trying to solve with neem oil and dawn spray mixture, was doin it every 3 days but now goin to do it everyday to get rid of these mites (been a battle for months)

20200728 112437
20200728 112447
20200728 112455
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I see some serious staking and tying in your future lol they look huge though!

Bobafett81

Bobafett81

Wow you have a beast in the middle. What are the varieties?
Unfortunately just random bags seeds, the one on far left is a gorilla breath from the reserve that had lots of spider mites. Wont buy from them again, maybe someone else could tell what kinds they are?

Bobafett81

Bobafett81

I see some serious staking and tying in your future lol they look huge though!
Yes I'm goin to put up a fence when they start to bud and tie it to the fence like screen of green tek.

Bobafett81

Bobafett81

This is the plant second from the left, I think it's done but would like second opinion

IMG 20200920 105555
Best photo
IMG 20200926 151920
JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

Your plant looks really Sativa-y (and beautiful). I can't imagine a Sativa that started flowing in mid August finishing in September. I think if you give this plant as much time as possible, you're going to be glad that you did.

Bobafett81

Bobafett81

Your plant looks really Sativa-y (and beautiful). I can't imagine a Sativa that started flowing in mid August finishing in September. I think if you give this plant as much time as possible, you're going to be glad that you did.
Thanks we put alot of work into them, should I give them one more feeding?

JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

They're looking really nice! How much have they changed since your last post?

Bobafett81

Bobafett81

They're looking really nice! How much have they changed since your last post?
They look like the are getting closer to being done. This is close up of the bud from the big mother plant in the middle

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
That's looking like it will be a great harvest!

Top Bottom