Outdoor grow.. country girl, first time grow

• Thread starter Melmiller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

They look nice but if I may suggest... dont cut too early. Wait til they are done. It's the most common rookie mistake. That first pic looks like they have awhile to go still.

Melmiller

Melmiller

Nice work!
Thanks! Super stoked
They look nice but if I may suggest... dont cut too early. Wait til they are done. It's the most common rookie mistake. That first pic looks like they have awhile to go still.
I actually watched them quite closely. Looking for a light amber trichrome in 10 to 15 frosty artichokes. Best of both worlds lol I have smoked my whole life, I can't smoke even to a half a joint..☺️ its awesome

Melmiller

Melmiller

Thanks! Super stoked
I actually watched them quite closely. Looking for a light amber trichrome in 10 to 15 frosty artichokes. Best of both worlds lol I have smoked my whole life, I can't smoke even to a half a joint..☺️ its awesome

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Thanks! Super stoked
I actually watched them quite closely. Looking for a light amber trichrome in 10 to 15 frosty artichokes. Best of both worlds lol I have smoked my whole life, I can't smoke even to a half a joint..☺ its awesome
Lol that is great!
Are you checking the trichomes from the leaf or from the calyx (bud itself) tho out of curiosity?
A lot of new people to growing check the trichomes from the leaf and they mature way faster then the calyx.

Top Bottom