Outdoor grow is suffering please help

• Thread starter Determined2069
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Determined2069

Determined2069

So I put my plants out a couple of weeks ago and used promix, manure and earth's juice dry grow to which I used a cup as this is what I was instructed to use by where I bought it and within a couple of days my leaves were bleaching out and some looked scorched, now fast forward to today and I have picked off the bad stuff and have started to flush as I believe it may be nute burn but not sure if I am right or if I am giving them enough water to flush them out, also something else is my plants already seem to be budding and they are outside and it is summer so not sure how or why this would be happening so i also need to know what to do for this as well, I have grown in the same area the last 2 years and have not had any issues like this prior, because of all of this I haven't even dared to pinch my plants as I usually do and am worried I am worried I wo t barely get a yield this year. I appreciate any help someone is willing to give me.

Outdoor grow is suffering please help
Outdoor grow is suffering please help 2
Outdoor grow is suffering please help 3
Outdoor grow is suffering please help 4
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Show pics of entire plants.

It's not nute burn.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

I’ve never had luck moving plants from indoor to outdoor. If it’s a radical change in environment it’s usually too big of a shock. Maybe get some shade cloth and see if that helps and it would at least eliminate a variable depending on the result. I have done the reverse once where I would bring an Auto from outdoors to under an LED at night, worked well but such a pain in the ass. All the best, i alway root 😎 for a fellow outdoor grower.

strider26554

strider26554

What your girls response is to being moved outdoors depends on many factors. The most influential factors being strain, light schedule, time of year when transplanted, and outdoor conditions, When you move a plant outside after acclimating the plant to a 24 hr light schedule it will invariably flip to flower, if this is done too early in the year say, in early june, the ever increasing amount of day light the plant is receiving will trip the plant back into a revegitative state, so youve basically just flipped your plant from veg to flower than back to veg in a VERY short period of time, something no strain of weed will respond favorably to. With that being said, some strains will do this even if the light they are getting outside isnt increasing, its like the plant can naturally sense what time of year it is and will adjust to its normal growth pattern,,so you may get a more relaxed version of the same nightmare. what i like to is do indoor, until after the summer solstice,,and then i give it another month, so by the time i move my girls outside full time they are basically ready to flip, and are large healthy mature plants, now i do supplement my lighting by moving the plants outdoors during the day and then back under the lights at night, most insects, critters and various neferious actors come out at dusk , so my girls are safely tucked away indoors by that time every day. And i cant imagine using energy for lights when the sun is out.

Top Bottom