Outdoor Grow Michigan and Mold

• Thread starter Mifarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mifarmer

Mifarmer

At what point does one say all my buds have mold? Lets not go into what I should have done different because Ive already put on my Captain Hindsite Cape and flew around cursing myself.

Seriously if its on the sugar leaves is it on the bud? Hard to tell with white trichomes? Do trichomes fight off the mold? Ive cut off so many branches, buds, leaves all the way to chest high. (Plants are huge, Captain Hindsite and I have already discussed that mistake)

Im sure im not the only Michigan grower experiencing this due to a humid summer, lots of rain, and now a warmer than normal Fall forecast. 80 friggin degres today Sept. 12.

Ive got 4 out of 9 plants(Captain Hindsite and I have discussed not growing more than one person can handle) that have it and ive done a lot of work on them but that sheet keeps comin.
Outdoor grow michigan and mold
Outdoor grow michigan and mold 2
Outdoor grow michigan and mold 3
Outdoor grow michigan and mold 4
Outdoor grow michigan and mold 5
Outdoor grow michigan and mold 6

Chem77

Chem77

It appears to be powdery mildew, common with lack of air flow. I’ve grown outside for 30 years and have seen very little of it. You sure your plants didn’t have it already? That shit going around like wildfire I hear, people selling clones with it. They can’t get rid of it I guess. People on here rave about pure crop 1. Bad deal!

Mifarmer

Mifarmer

It is true, that my clones have it worst. But they are also in a crowded area of garden. Can you use any of these sprays safely during flower? I have two weeks left.

Chem77

Chem77

It is true, that my clones have it worst. But they are also in a crowded area of garden. Can you use any of these sprays safely during flower? I have two weeks left.
I believe so, check it out, pure crop 1 that is. I personally have never sprayed a flowering plant with anything.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
the above or hydrogen peroxide you can use right till the last day..
some people wash there outdoor buds at harvest with a hydrogen peroxide mix..
id use 5-7% strength and soak it everywhere and wear gloves.. and do it again 3-4 days later.. than wait to see if it shows up again as youll be able to spot it quicker and retreat treatment.. yes it may turn the hairs a darker colour or even the leaves but it’s ok..

Top Bottom