Outdoor grow rootbound

• Thread starter Dvorah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dvorah

Dvorah

Hey! I'm a long time beekeeper, chicken keeper and have been growing my own food for a decade or so. This is my first foray into my husband's favorite plant.

One of my girls has started flowering but is nearly rootbound in a 15 gallon pot (photos below). Transplant to a 40 gallon grow b
Outdoor grow rootbound 2
Outdoor grow rootbound
ag or leave her alone and hope she gets enough food to make it through the summer in Los Angeles?

Thanks all!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site, I looks great nice n healthy happy well loved plants , I’d leave her be use it a a learning tool for next grow , by the way if you a avid gardener like myself you might want to stop by my thread Dose anyone grow fruit n veg in your back yard , we have a few farmers who have got other gardens they tend , I have been growing to feed my family for years so don’t be a stranger come on over and let’s see a little of your back yard . Best regards OD.

Madbud

Madbud

Hey! I'm a long time beekeeper, chicken keeper and have been growing my own food for a decade or so. This is my first foray into my husband's favorite plant.

One of my girls has started flowering but is nearly rootbound in a 15 gallon pot (photos below). Transplant to a 40 gallon grow bView attachment 992408View attachment 992407ag or leave her alone and hope she gets enough food to make it through the summer in Los Angeles?

Thanks all!
It looks like is revegging, 3 fingered leaves etc. i would uppot and be patient.

Top Bottom