OUTDOOR GROWERS ASSISTANCE PLEASE

• Thread starter cmsed3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cmsed3

cmsed3

brown spots are due to soap burn, as i had a problem with spider mites, i sprayed soapy water on the plants causing that, but what i cant seem to figure out is why my leaves are yellowing, pointing up, and starting to curl at the edges... any advice ?

Outdoor growers assistance please
Outdoor growers assistance please 2
Dr.B

Dr.B

I haven't seen that before... Sorry. The leaves pointing up could indicate a light problem. The leaves turning color could be more on the nutrient pH side...

cmsed3

cmsed3

I haven't seen that before... Sorry. The leaves pointing up could indicate a light problem. The leaves turning color could be more on the nutrient pH side...
do you think i should guve more light? or less light?

Dr.B

Dr.B

I don't know what they are getting. Can't say much without the pertinents of your particular grow and environment.

Please tell us a bit about what you're up to in there.

cmsed3

cmsed3

I don't know what they are getting. Can't say much without the pertinents of your particular grow and environment.

Please tell us a bit about what you're up to in there.
outside grow in socal, i typically use coco coir, but those 2 plants are grown in soil...

Dr.B

Dr.B

outside grow in socal, i typically use coco coir, but those 2 plants are grown in soil...
If its outdoor I really cant say. I'd just be speculating. Hold tight, there ate lots of outdoor guys here. I'm sure they will find you shortly.

Ay14

Ay14

This actually recently happened to a couple of my saplings I was starting up, same exact look to them and for me I found out that I was over watering them as well as letting them get too much sun. At such a young state they hardly need any water to start, just a shot glass will do the trick and also try putting it in a spot which won’t get as much direct sunlight just for the first couple weeks.

cmsed3

cmsed3

This actually recently happened to a couple of my saplings I was starting up, same exact look to them and for me I found out that I was over watering them as well as letting them get too much sun. At such a young state they hardly need any water to start, just a shot glass will do the trick and also try putting it in a spot which won’t get as much direct sunlight just for the first couple weeks.
thank you!

pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

The top leaves look pretty good. Just up pot it before it gets root bound and you should be fine.

pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

would you say to do that soon ?
How long have they been in those cups? I'm guessing from the pics, that you could put them in a half gallon or gallon pot,in the next 5 days or so. Are you able to see roots poking out of the drain holes at the bottom?

pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

How long have they been in those cups? I'm guessing from the pics, that you could put them in a half gallon or gallon pot,in the next 5 days or so. Are you able to see roots poking out of the drain holes at the bottom?
Looking at them again, I would think you should wait about a week and then re pot them.

pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

Looking at them again, I would think you should wait about a week and then re pot them.
Sorry to be so flaky here! It might be 2 weeks before you need to re pot. I get a much better sense of how a plant is doing, in person, which I'm sure most people would agree with.

Terilee

Terilee

brown spots are due to soap burn, as i had a problem with spider mites, i sprayed soapy water on the plants causing that, but what i cant seem to figure out is why my leaves are yellowing, pointing up, and starting to curl at the edges... any advice ?
I damn near killed all 9 of my plants with to much soap - I washed and washed them. Cut off everything brown and dying and they are now thriving. They were in full bloom

20210918 115506
20210919 144336

Latest posts

Top Bottom