Outdoor growing problems and help Critical

• Thread starter WRX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WRX

WRX

Здравейте гроуъри, сравнително нов съм в занаята и съм целия в слух за градивна критика. Та направо на въпроса, тъй като проекта ще е outdoor, но мястото не позволява засаждане в земята и единственото решение ще са саксии, предвидил съм такива от порядъка на 40-50литра. Всеки споделен опит ще е от полза как подготвяте дъното на съда с колко дупки и какви материали за дренаж на водата, другият въпрос е свързан с водата, близо до мястото има извор с вода, която е чиста, но се процежда през варовикова скала и не знам до колко е подходяща за целта. Цветята ще са 8 броя critical, които в момента са в смес от ЧКЧ и се чувстват добре, а друго нещо което ме притеснява са дивите растения и варианта от опрашване. Всяка споделена информация би била полезна скоро ще има и снимки от проекта.

D

dspucch

Здравейте гроуъри, сравнително нов съм в занаята и съм целия в слух за градивна критика. Та направо на въпроса, тъй като проекта ще е outdoor, но мястото не позволява засаждане в земята и единственото решение ще са саксии, предвидил съм такива от порядъка на 40-50литра. Всеки споделен опит ще е от полза как подготвяте дъното на съда с колко дупки и какви материали за дренаж на водата, другият въпрос е свързан с водата, близо до мястото има извор с вода, която е чиста, но се процежда през варовикова скала и не знам до колко е подходяща за целта. Цветята ще са 8 броя critical, които в момента са в смес от ЧКЧ и се чувстват добре, а друго нещо което ме притеснява са дивите растения и варианта от опрашване. Всяка споделена информация би била полезна скоро ще има и снимки от проекта.
Dont worry... i got you..

Zdravite grovri, a relatively new sm in the class, and eat goals aloud for grad criticism. What is on the right for the future, you kato project e e in the open air, on myastoto did not allow zasazdanie in the land and the only solution for sa Saxia, foresaw SMM takiva from the order of 40-50 liters. All spodelen opit e of use as podgotvyate dnoto on SDA with kolko dupki and kakvi materials for drainage on vodata, drugiyat vps e svrzan with vodata, next to myastoto ima izvor with water, koyato e clean, but se protsezhda prez varovikova rock and I do not know yet kolko e is suitable for Celta. Tsvetyata shche for 8 armors are critical, koito at the time of se in a mixture of CHK and se feelings of kindness, and another neshko something depresses me for divite plants and options from oprasvane. Any general information will be useful soon, ima and snapshots from the project.

WRX

WRX

Sorry to everyone i didnt notice that the bulgarian forum is closed. Its about outdoor growing. So straight to the point, because the project will be outdoor, but the place does not allow planting in the ground and the only solution will be pots, I have provided such in the range of 40-50 liters. Any shared experience will be useful how you prepare the bottom of the vessel with how many holes and what materials for water drainage, the other issue is related to water, near the place there is a spring with water that is clean but filtered through limestone I dont know how suitable it is for the purpose. The flowers will be 8 Criticals and another thing that worries me are the wild plants and the pollination option.

garybo

garybo

Sorry to everyone i didnt notice that the bulgarian forum is closed. Its about outdoor growing. So straight to the point, because the project will be outdoor, but the place does not allow planting in the ground and the only solution will be pots, I have provided such in the range of 40-50 liters. Any shared experience will be useful how you prepare the bottom of the vessel with how many holes and what materials for water drainage, the other issue is related to water, near the place there is a spring with water that is clean but filtered through limestone I dont know how suitable it is for the purpose. The flowers will be 8 Criticals and another thing that worries me are the wild plants and the pollination option.
Welcome to the English version of the farm. Personally I grow outdoor in 10 gallon (40 liter) fabric containers, can be bought at Amazon, which means no holes are necessary, and being fabric, the soil (medium) gets oxygen easer, roots grow better. Good luck

Reactions: WRX

Latest posts

Top Bottom