outdoor guerilla south east canada summer flowers! (pics) what week am i in??

• Thread starter DRONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DRONER

DRONER

Hey uys!
havent been online in over 6 months, its been a real busy summer!!;) weather has been good the last couple months, below average rain with an average of 80 degrees low humidity!
I got this mystery strain this year from a friend of a friend who said it was a cross of white widow and Pink Freezeland..
I watned white widow because we have a short season where im situated, nights get cold and cold fall days and nights comes fast through end of september beginning october

what week of flower do you think im in right now? these pics were taken yesterday. white haired mini buds started showing about 2-3 weeks ago. any idea how much lo0nger these guys have got??

ps. some of my guys startewd turning yellow a bit, nitrogen difficiency you think? can that affect the final outcome?

thanks for any input fellas!

Cheers.

DR

Outdoor guerilla south east canada summer flowers pics what week am i in
Outdoor guerilla south east canada summer flowers pics what week am i in 2
Outdoor guerilla south east canada summer flowers pics what week am i in 3
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Goddamn, those pink pistils look kickass! Yeah, it seems like they're begging for some nitrogen by the looks of those pale lowers. I don't have a valid estimate for how long they've been going but I'd say play it by trichome development.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

5-6 imo, pink pistils look crazy man... how does it dry up?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Pretty plants! :) I would guess they are 4 weeks into flower
Might be to late to add N...i dont know

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I would add N, a top-dressing of guano would work well here. Don't forget to address P and K, though, so IMO something rounded will work well for you here. I think you have about 4-6 weeks left to go.

Afghi420

Afghi420

Hey there.. Just wondering where abouts you grow in SE Canada that you can get all the way through September??
Damn by mid to late august here in NB things start to get a bit too cold and damp, at night atleast..

Afghi420

Afghi420

btw i grew some iranian auto this year and it had pink pistils just like that, check it out...
Iranian's are great for a short season, takes 45 days from the time you put them out, and you can put them out June.1 or July.15 it doesn't matter as they will go into bud no matter when.
August10Iranianzoomed

DRONER

DRONER

5-6 imo, pink pistils look crazy man... how does it dry up?

I would add N, a top-dressing of guano would work well here. Don't forget to address P and K, though, so IMO something rounded will work well for you here. I think you have about 4-6 weeks left to go.
top dressed with bio-soil and guano, ill try to post up a pic by sunday it really brought back the color to a healthy green! thanks for the advice! i was guessing around 4-6 weeks roughly too judging the size of the buds. cross my fingers that the weather holds up til late september!!

Hey there.. Just wondering where abouts you grow in SE Canada that you can get all the way through September??
Damn by mid to late august here in NB things start to get a bit too cold and damp, at night atleast..
im considering auto-flowers for next season and try to get 2 full batches in! im in quebec about an hour from montreal. nights have been giong down to about 12-15 degrees celcius, getting me nervous!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They're in the ground, yes? They'll be able to handle those temps, no problem. I've put girls I wanted to kill in 1gal pots outside in December (I'm in the Sierra Nevada) and it dropped to around 28*F, they survived until the following JUNE, when they finally died for lack of water.

DRONER

DRONER

They're in the ground, yes? They'll be able to handle those temps, no problem.
theyre in 40 gallon grow bags not in the ground. too swampy where i am to put them in the ground.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Then definitely watch that the root zone doesn't ever get too hot, that will kill, and kills quickly when it's really hot & dry. They'll yellow like a N-, then it goes throughout the plant--if you see that and it's been very hot DON'T feed them N, or at least go very easy if you do. That pot size will handle the cold temps just fine.

vaporedout

vaporedout

one of my plants this year i started last november in a 1 gal. it stayed small due to the temps, the rain watered it, and now shes flowering with the rest of them. a bit small but shes there.

i would hit them with some p and k spray. mine were looking similar and i thought N, but hit them with some tea and they turned a little more green. loving the pink hair!!

Afghi420

Afghi420

Yeah temps around 10 C sure won't kill them, but when you have dew on your plants every morning along with temps that get below 10 C or so it starts to get iffy with molds.. Unless you have a strong mold resistant plant then you will be fine.. We don't get temp's around freezing or anything here in NB this time of year, not until oct-nov usually until we get night temp's that cold.. But we are starting to go down into the 40's at night here now, which won't freeze your plant's but it's good to atleast give them a good shake every morning if you have access to them. From now on im going to try and get them in a spot where they get sun as early as possible.. Where my plants were in my yard they didn't get the sun until about 10am-10:30, and they had full sun until about 6-7pm, but i find having them somewhere where they would get that sun the second it popped above the horizon it would dry your plants off hours earlier then if they don't get sun until mid morning.. mAnother thing i will try and do is get them in an area where they get some decent wind, if they are on a hill or something and almost always get a light breeze that can keep them much dryer as well..

shaganja

shaganja

btw i grew some iranian auto this year and it had pink pistils just like that, check it out...
Iranian's are great for a short season, takes 45 days from the time you put them out, and you can put them out June.1 or July.15 it doesn't matter as they will go into bud no matter when.
View attachment 334442
niice! here in michigan, we use the iranian alot. it is one of the only strains that will go for the short summers we have. just crossed it to bodhi's acapulco gold.

Top Bottom