OUTDOOR MONSTERS IN 20 GALLON FIBER BAGS

• Thread starter SOULRYDER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SOULRYDER

SOULRYDER

STARTING MY FIRST THREAD THIS PIC IS A ISLAND SWEET SKUNK FROM NEXT GENERATION IN 20 GALLON FIBER POTS(THE CHEAPEST ONES EVER LOL) THERE GROWING THRU THE BAGS INTO 3FT OF TILLED COMPOST WITH FAVA BEAN PLANTS FOLDED IN AFTER THE WINTER FOR NITROGEN THESE HAVE ONLY BEEN FED ONCE WITH BAT GUANO AND ARE THRIVING IN THE NOR CAL SUNSHINE STILL A LONG ROAD AHEAD.....

Outdoor monsters in 20 gallon fiber bags
vaporedout

vaporedout

yup..... they b monsters. very nice, did you start from seed?

Reactions: mal
juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Very nice. I am growing in the fabric grow bags too. Mine dont have the three feet of compost under neeth. I wish they did. Do yours dry out often? I seem to have to water alot.

SOULRYDER

SOULRYDER

yup..... they b monsters. very nice, did you start from seed?
I BOUGHT THE SEEDS LAST YEAR FROM ATTITUDE SEED BANK THESE WERE GROWN FROM THE ONE KEEPER PHENO I FOUND THE GROWTH RATE IS AMAZING IM A BIG SATIVA LOVER

SOULRYDER

SOULRYDER

Very nice. I am growing in the fabric grow bags too. Mine dont have the three feet of compost under neeth. I wish they did. Do yours dry out often? I seem to have to water alot.
YES ITS A EVERY OTHER DAY LABOR OF LOVE BUT THEY SEEM TO STAY COOL EVEN IN 100 DEGREE WEATHER THEY HAVE WENT DEEP INTO THE COMPOST

SOULRYDER

SOULRYDER

MY STRAIN LIST INCLUDES ISS,AGENT ORANGE,MASTER KUSH,BUBBA KUSH 33,RASKAL OG KUSH,RASKAL OG KUSH X NYC DIESEL, PRE 98 BUBBA X RASKAL OG #1,PRE 98 BUBBA X RASKAL OG #2,KRYPTONITE,GIRL SCOUT COOKIE,PLUSHBERRY AND UK CHEESE FROM DINAFEM. MORE PICS COMING SOON!!!!

SOULRYDER

SOULRYDER

they need a bigger BAG..
yes i agree but there almost 9 feet tall and im only in $25 dollars per plant works for me next year ill go into at least 75 gallons and let them grow thru into my beautiful compost bed that i've been building over the last 3 years

SOULRYDER

SOULRYDER

nice!! when were they planted?
THEY WERE OUTSIDE EARLY MARCH KEPT EM VEG WITH A COUPLE LIGHTS THEY WERE ROOT BOUND IN 7 GALLON BAGS BEFORE TRANSFERING INTO THERE FINAL HOMES IN THE 20'S KEPT LIGHTS ON TO MAKE SURE THEY STAYED IN VEG UNTIL THREE WEEKS AGO NOT SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF FLOWERING YET COULDNT BE ANY HAPPIER.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

THEY WERE OUTSIDE EARLY MARCH KEPT EM VEG WITH A COUPLE LIGHTS THEY WERE ROOT BOUND IN 7 GALLON BAGS BEFORE TRANSFERING INTO THERE FINAL HOMES IN THE 20'S KEPT LIGHTS ON TO MAKE SURE THEY STAYED IN VEG UNTIL THREE WEEKS AGO NOT SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF FLOWERING YET COULDNT BE ANY HAPPIER.

very nice work bro. i'd be happy too:D -why the middle transplant? isn't it an unnecessary shock for them? whats the advantages of transplanting to a temporary pot before transplanting to final pots??

SOULRYDER

SOULRYDER

very nice work bro. i'd be happy too:D -why the middle transplant? isn't it an unnecessary shock for them? whats the advantages of transplanting to a temporary pot before transplanting to final pots??
From my point of view they seemed to love it it took about a week for them to start thriving again but then they blow up i know theres lots of different trains of thought on this but thats why im here to learn and to share the knowledge that i have learned over the last 10 years. I will be posting pics of each variety as soon as i get my camera back so stay tuned.

SOULRYDER

SOULRYDER

From my point of view they seemed to love it it took about a week for them to start thriving again but then they blow up i know theres lots of different trains of thought on this but thats why im here to learn and to share the knowledge that i have learned over the last 10 years. I will be posting pics of each variety as soon as i get my camera back so stay tuned.
I think the fact that they get a good root mass before going into there final bags is an advantage but it was a matter of soil cost as far as the mid way transfer i couldnt afford all the soil to transfer straight into the 20 gallons so it was a bit economics and luck i guess

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking very good, should keep you in weed this winter. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

SOULRYDER

SOULRYDER

Looking very good, should keep you in weed this winter. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal
Thanks mal all is well lots of love going on im truely blessed to be in nor cal new to the internet grow scene couldnt stay away anylonger lol

joeca1i

joeca1i

You should try to experiment with 1 and transplant it on the bare dirt..Just till it ,add some lime lil bit of guano an d throw it in the hole.

Reactions: Ina
Ina

Ina

You should try to experiment with 1 and transplant it on the bare dirt..Just till it ,add some lime lil bit of guano an d throw it in the hole.
Yes I was also thinking why not burry them(or one of them if it is easier,just to see if there is a difference) a little?So the side roots can also get in that compost that is under them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom