Outdoor Plant - can I get it to harvest?

• Thread starter jpcville
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jpcville

jpcville

I'm a newbie and posted my intro yesterday. One of my VA bros , Schwer, suggested I should seek input here for my outdoor grow. Any feedback or advice will be appreciated!
Here's the run down with some pics:

1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Seeds
2. How old are your plants? 5.5 months – now flowering in its third or fourth week
3. How tall are your plants? 3 to 3.5 feet
4. What size containers are they planted in? 5 gallon
5. What is your soil mix? Fox Farm Happy Frog Potting Soil – no additives
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? Up until this week, straight tap water – ph’d. Now letting the water stand for at least 24 hours before watering
7. What is the pH of your water? High – using pH down
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? FoxFarm Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom. I treated the plant with Grow Big (6-4-4) maybe three times; since it started flowering, I have treated it twice with Tiger Bloom (2-8-4) and one with Big Bloom (.01-.3-.7)

9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? Have sprayed with Neem oil and now spraying with home prepared Garlic water
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") Growing outdoors
11. How close are your lights to the plants? N/A
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? N/A
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? High 80’s to 90’s and VA humidity
14. What is the pH of the soil? High – 8.0. Have been using pH Down to treat the water before watering. Also, have done one treatment to the soil with Espoma Organic Soil Acidifier
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? Had some inch worms eating the leaves about a month ago. Currently dealing with aphids or thrips.
16. How much experience do you have growing? 2.5 months. Historically, I have a brown thumb when it comes to house plants and gardening.

Thanks,

JP

Outdoor plant   can i get it to harvest 5
Outdoor plant   can i get it to harvest 4
Outdoor plant   can i get it to harvest 3
Leafs2
Outdoor plant   can i get it to harvest

kevinn

kevinn

These must be autos since they are already in flower. Also in VA. My main problem has been mold from the high humidity. Have lost many a pretty plant. So be ready.

jpcville

jpcville

These must be autos since they are already in flower. Also in VA. My main problem has been mold from the high humidity. Have lost many a pretty plant. So be ready.
That's my biggest concern!

Top Bottom