Outdoor Strains

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Hi gents..just looking for some info on humboldt seeds or any outdoor strains with great genetics and ones that dont stink up the place.that yous have grown for more of a stealth grow..
I bought some sherbet which i have made a mistake in that its really pungent,growing really well but not ideal for my location.. needs to b indica dominant for a cool temperate climate with good rainfall . has good summers mid 20s early 30s some days.have 6months to grow it out...any help would b greatly appreciated

Cheers Max

Funk junky

Funk junky

I used to grow Frisian dew in uk very reliable but the cold weather hinders taste at the end. Have grown autos version too. It is a strain that would flourish in a greenhouse U.K. . And have seen Belgium grow that was more than kg per plant

Funk junky

Funk junky

Well it’s a lot easier with help it won’t be all trial and error if you ask for help here. But if you need to know more ask as long as don’t hijack thread. I got a thread somewhere you can ask all you like. How are you thinking of growing this deadhad og? Soil, coco, deep water culture or other hydro methods? Indoor or outdoor if so rough latitude might help?
I think it’s best if you get a half decent return on your first crop you won’t look back.
It’s a lifestyle bro

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Check out female seeds out of the uk. They have outdoor strains that are interesting. Partially auto genetics to make em faster. Not enough auto genetics to actually autoflower tho (or lose much potency) seems like a good idea

Funk junky

Funk junky

If you have the discreet location you could try flash seeds. They do super autos that can grow from 1.5 meters to four meters depending on strain. I grew an eleven foot Annapurna 120 days from seed. They have strains that are quicker and not quite as big.
The trick is to time them so they Finnish in the height of summer, like growing in darkened greenhouse, this is only time in U.K. that I’ve grown gear that outdoor that could mistaken for indoor. Think the Canadian would like this. Frisian dew will yield better than most though. If I could grow Frisian in greenhouse or darkened greenhouse this may just win.
But if you’ve ever wanted to grow tropical sativas outdoors in the north try flash seeds

Funk junky

Funk junky

Also a friend had a friend who was breeding in Austria. He had a seed bank called blue hemp I think will see if he still trades

N

NaturalGreen

Ive seen soooooooo many strains grow good outdoors. Ill list as many of the best as I can remember : sour diesel, god bud, bc biker bud, purple urkle, gpd, mlb, blueberry, blue cheese, blue rhino, black betty, permafrost, strawberry cough, lavender diesel (though thats a hard one to get anymore) , ak 47, yeah hard to say the absolute best best of them all for sungrown but ill keep thinking. Ok afghan goo, pitbull, Sugar Plum grows pretty good, trainwreck good quality the plants dont get nearly as big as the best yeilders though.

N

NaturalGreen

Like top 5 from what i have seen probably blueberry, afghan goo, purple urkle and afghani #1.

N

NaturalGreen

In fact its hard to recall plants that grew bad even outside like theres not many crappy genetics out there especially these days seems like the worst you coukd do is have some old genetics seeds or clones and then you grow it in a ditch and/or just dont take care of it. But i just seen a youtube where a guy didnt do jack fuck to a seed he threw in the dirt in his regular gsrden bed next to the tomatoes n sunflowers n what not and it still produced Dank.

Madmax

Madmax

Well it’s a lot easier with help it won’t be all trial and error if you ask for help here. But if you need to know more ask as long as don’t hijack thread. I got a thread somewhere you can ask all you like. How are you thinking of growing this deadhad og? Soil, coco, deep water culture or other hydro methods? Indoor or outdoor if so rough latitude might help?
I think it’s best if you get a half decent return on your first crop you won’t look back.
It’s a lifestyle bro
I live in southern australia.climate is cool temperate and ideal for indicas that i have grown outdoors for 30 odd years.usually start budding early febuaryand that gives me 10 weeks till bad weather arrives ..frosts etc...ive never really mingled buying seeds on the net and have used what i call bush bag seed from a close friend(s) who supplys and sells it.and they hardle smell from 5metres away..i wanted to try sumthin different for this year.uno better genetics ,quality flowers etc...bought off the net and big mistake..absolutely stunk up the place .then half got pinched lol..used dinafem seeds and they are not stable.all blue cheeess went poddy and just wasted my valuable space..critical 2.0 grew well but had some seeds..the sunset sherbet grew okay they are stable genetics from msnl ..had all the phenos lol..

Is this site having some technical gremlins..

Latest posts

Top Bottom