Outdoor to indoor

• Thread starter Smc144
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smc144

Smc144

Hey guys,

I am new to the forum but have been lurking for a while.

I have a question regarding outdoor to indoor. My climate allows me to veg plants for a few months outside however the flowering time -12 hour of sunlight only runs about 5-6 weeks before it typically gets to cold to have my girls outside. Given that my strain is 9-10 week flowering time would it be that bad to finish them off in the garage under a LED for a few weeks?

Thx

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Hey guys,

I am new to the forum but have been lurking for a while.

I have a question regarding outdoor to indoor. My climate allows me to veg plants for a few months outside however the flowering time -12 hour of sunlight only runs about 5-6 weeks before it typically gets to cold to have my girls outside. Given that my strain is 9-10 week flowering time would it be that bad to finish them off in the garage under a LED for a few weeks?

Thx
Just watch out for bugs any time you bring outdoor stuff inside.

Never done outside before so cant say for sure but I know there's plenty of people on here that do & I'm sure they will chime in soon.

My concern would be lighting differences causing problems if you move them halfway thru flower. Sun is best light so not sure how downgrading will work, upgrading works but downgrading.....idk

Reactions: Ina
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Last year I brought an outdoor plant inside to breed it. It worked out fine for my project, but it does bring bugs inside, and once they are inside their are no predators to manage them.

Top Bottom