outdoors 2009 uk

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

whos got plans for this summer? im thinking of doing a cpl of plants if we do have a summer .

S

Stackin Paper

Man fuck a couple, im gonna get 50-60 cuts sorted out and do 5-6 lots of 10 all around the same area sort of, can't see them all getting found if any, gonna stick them out around april time.

Gonna go with Fastblast as she only takes 40-50 days and i can get some of these no worries.

All i need to look into is amending the ground really but a couple of feela's i know just planted them straight into the ground and they were healthy as fook and massive too, didn't get to smoke any of it but i wouldn't what i grow outdoors anyway.

U

ukcheesehead

theres loads of places by me were i can do some . easy to get too . see what happens

U

ukcheesefiend

Been scouting and I have a few definate locations.

Thinking about 5 plants at 3 locations in two different counties, so six sites and 30 plants.

Cheese? Early Girl? KC33 X Master Kush? Swiss Miss?

Need to do a poll.

Or grow all of them!

Plans for an outdoor seed farm too! Why not, they aint cheap these magic beans.

steveedg

steveedg

i got a place for a couple going to go with maroc from female seeds just because i already got a pack lol

B

British_Hempire

I'd be more than happy to donate some seeds that will finish in a bad summer.

G

GDP

i've been thinking of doing an outside crop in the uk, i've seen some very successful outdoor grows in the uk on the net the past year, before i didn't think it was worth it with our weather! has any 1 pulled any decent yields outdoors in the uk here? and what sort of feeding would u give them being away 4 long periods and any protection from bad weather etc. thanks in advance

M

mrdjk5

ill be watching this 1

ill be watchin this thread closely ,

ive also always wanted todo an outside crop, never got round to doing it yet ,

?? whats the does and donts
?? major let downs regarding outside growing
?? things to prep area going to be used
?? nutes scedule
?? best strain or reccomended strains to grow in the uk (sunny uk) LOL
?? best time to plant out
?? pest control

any other usefull info

thanks all

mrd

B

bannana man

i had a awsome year in 06

07 and 08 were very poor

hopeing 09 gonna be a stonker

U

ukcheesehead

i had a awsome year in 06

07 and 08 were very poor

hopeing 09 gonna be a stonker

u and me both bannana man .
05 i think was my best yr . i did a sensi whitewiddow out side in my garden . got 4 oz from her . lost all my pics of her part from this 1 . i think i chopped her 6 weeks after pic was taken .i found 1 seed in some whitewiddow what a mate used to grow she has had that strain for yrs not sure why sensi stopped selling the seeds was a real nice smoke .

Pictur10
B

BITYmagicBeanz

yeh any uk growers. dont grow cheese out side.. not sativas strains. its not worth it. they dont finish and taste horrible. stick too inidica plants. our quality of weather aint good and is getting worse. so far out of the out door strains ive done. white rhino gets the biggest and finishes off perfect. these kushes might be worth a try. anything short and bushy will do well.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
agreed cheese never finished right.. LOl dont try White Russian She gets caked in botrytis.

M

mickeyspliff

Cheese finishes around late sept-early october here, and is fantastic if not hit by mold, though it has some resistance to that. I've done White Widow out and found it yielded well with no mold on the cut I used.

D

downstairs

I sure wish I was doing a grow outside. That's how I learned the basics in the 80's. A friend and I grew some really awesome weed from bagseeds. For us at that time, it was awesome:stonedsmilie:

Top Bottom