Outlier-C autos under the XS1500 Pro by Viparspectra!!! (New 2023)

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
yeah man. I’m not a big auto fan, but ive been trying to track down nightowl’s Strawberry Milk and Qookies ever since Jeremy grew it on Buildasoil.
I absolutely love buildasoil videos and some of their products are forsure a staple in the garden like the buildaflower top dress, the Q, and craft blend. I still rock with roots organics terp tea dry amendment line and since it’s so micronized it starts working really fast. I’m looking for a different wetting agent since theirs is kinda pricey and now it’s been sold out a lot. I’m always tuning in to the 10x10 series 👌

E

Edinburg

Last edited by a moderator:
SSgrower

SSgrower

Autoflowers do not do well under a full spec light, often they go into flower early or dwarf out, however that light looks like white light? I have a 2 cycle light and they like that blue white light at least till they finish there stretch. Good luck.
Viparspectra as well as "Other LED light companies" are experimenting with LED tech. In several interesting ways. 437nm "sweet spot" for the blue spectrum, research I do diligently and seriously. Our flowers are at stake, let's support them with great light,SSgrower See coupon codes below.

Last edited:

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Another day of growth with these outlier-C autos and the one plant is stretching a bit more and the other pheno is staying squat. Since I use organic dry amendments I kinda gotta guess when to top dress. When growing photoperiod plants I know exactly what day of flower I’m on and base my top dressing around that. Luckily organics can be pretty easy to use without over feeding. The roots down below drink the water and the feeder roots up top dig into the top dress to feed. The plants aren’t forced to intake nutrients like in a super soil where it’s mixed all thruout the medium. Everyone stay medicated and have a good weekend!View attachment 1342008View attachment 1342011View attachment 1342021
The puppy also seems to be concerned about the growth of Outlier-C. 😄

Nice day to you all. @ImpulsiveGrower

E

Edinburg

yeah man. I’m not a big auto fan, but ive been trying to track down nightowl’s Strawberry Milk and Qookies ever since Jeremy grew it on Buildasoil.
Try DC seed exchange or Oregon Elite Seeds they sell night owl strains.

E

Edinburg

I honestly do not understand why so many people reacted to my post, autoflowers and photoperiod plants are 2 different animals and thus are grown differently, I grow autoflowers bc I don't smoke much once maybe twice a week so my needs are very small, you don't get allot of weed off autoflowers even less if you try and run them outdoors, there root system is very delicate and they hate stress and you use much less nutes, there really ment to be grown indoors under lights, a couple hardy strains can be grown outdoors but the yield is always less, since I'm paying $20+ for 1 seed I try and get the most out of my grows, but since my state is now completely legal it's cheaper to just walk 3 min and just buy it, ALLSO we can only grow 3 plants at a time hardly worth a photoperiod grow and it's illegal to grow outdoors we do that in Maine, but bc they tend to smell less ( there are exceptions) and finish fast I have been doing it for 10 years when it was illegal, now that it's legal it sorta took away some of the fun and again it's cheaper to just buy it, but I have many seeds properly refrigerated I may sell them or just do small 3 plant grows I have been on this site for years and enjoy it but at the end of the day it's still cheaper to just buy an 1/8 for $20 bucks that will last me a month or two.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I honestly do not understand why so many people reacted to my post, autoflowers and photoperiod plants are 2 different animals and thus are grown differently, I grow autoflowers bc I don't smoke much once maybe twice a week so my needs are very small, you don't get allot of weed off autoflowers even less if you try and run them outdoors, there root system is very delicate and they hate stress and you use much less nutes, there really ment to be grown indoors under lights, a couple hardy strains can be grown outdoors but the yield is always less, since I'm paying $20+ for 1 seed I try and get the most out of my grows, but since my state is now completely legal it's cheaper to just walk 3 min and just buy it, ALLSO we can only grow 3 plants at a time hardly worth a photoperiod grow and it's illegal to grow outdoors we do that in Maine, but bc they tend to smell less ( there are exceptions) and finish fast I have been doing it for 10 years when it was illegal, now that it's legal it sorta took away some of the fun and again it's cheaper to just buy it, but I have many seeds properly refrigerated I may sell them or just do small 3 plant grows I have been on this site for years and enjoy it but at the end of the day it's still cheaper to just buy an 1/8 for $20 bucks that will last me a month or two.
An 8th wouldn't even get me through til lunch.... fuck i smoke soo much.

Nahh i dont feel bad, you just dont smoke enough 🤣
Thats my conclusion and im sticking to it🤣

With proper seeds, training and care, you can pull a pound or close to it off an autoflower. Ive pulled 11 ounces off one before. Had 5 huge colas the size of 2 liter bottles. But the weed was trash to me cause it was such a heavy indica, half a joint put me to sleep for hours.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Fed these plants some roots organics liquid fertilizer. I got them as samples and they are all organic just like their dry amendments. Then laid down some of the Terp tea bloom as a top dress. That’s the thing about autos is I can lose track of where they are in flower. Lights are performing great!
5D131268 3D3C 456F B6E6 3E22EB7B48CA
BEA87A55 54B8 4BA2 8909 611914993AA2
B4E0F8BE B9B6 423C ABAF 5561FAA431A4

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
The plants are greening back up after some liquid feeds of some roots organics liquid fertilizer. This has been a very low budget grow as I’ve added more tents to different locations. My temp and RH monitor has been me sticking my hand in after unzipping the tent. Sometimes I’ll unzip the tent some so there’s more air exchange or if I need to adjust the temp down. I plan on getting everything hooked back up to some ac infinity gear but for this grow we are going bare bones! Genetics with some water, nutrients, and light!!! The light being the XS1500 pro!! Viparspectra holding it down!
105360F7 1A02 483F 8D00 6F0E52CD18DA
4B5DA947 149A 4852 A163 2B3DD041034F
7179702E D4C6 42E9 BAEF E9E94CCB41F1

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Nice lookin autos - what made you run them ? Freebies? Nice work can’t wait to see the end product
I have dabbled with autos with some great results and then some not so good. I’ve had some really good ones from fastbuds and wanted to try to nightowl which I’ve heard really good things about. I’m just having fun with this grow and figured I would pop some seeds this run. I guess I just wanna see what the hype is about when it comes to Nightowl seeds.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Defoliation today but I don’t like to strip em that much. I mostly take just the leaves facing inwards and others that stack or are covering bud sites. The top dress should be kicking in soon and these plants will fully green back up. I did a light liquid feed with the roots organics liquid pk booster with a little of the Buddha grow liquid fert. The bottles are still all organic and perfect for helping me maintain a healthy soil full of beneficial microbes and fungi. XS1500 pros are Daisy chained and have been going at full power of 150 watts each for a total of 300 watts in this 2x4.

Save 8% Coupon Code: ImpulsivePRO
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3HMqBg4
Official Web: https://www.viparspectra.com
(Amazon code Valid until May 31st 2023)
8CA18793 DE88 4472 9E0A E99DE9F17D2B
71AB459C 2640 4D2B B699 222120068A32
7D96059F 1603 4DA4 9071 8C73263E92AD
64D9E7B3 C7DA 42E5 B8DB A6B6D35B0F63

Latest posts

Top Bottom