outwest Gardens

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

outwest, did my first foilar in the veg room, used act tea, full strength, they were greener the next day, healthier, more vibrant too. gotta figure with the foilar pac from cap in the tea, it will act as an insecticide...

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks to everyone for stopping by, sharing some knowledge, and some good vibes. Spent the weekend rocking out to Phish in Denver. They are my favorite. . .seen them many times over many years and have amassed large family of like minded folks along the way. They have definitely shaped my life and provided me with lots of inspiration. Not for everyone, and haters gonna hate, but it's something I truly enjoy. Here is some sick pro shot HD video from the weekend, if you look closely, you'll see my posse. ;)

Anyway, back to the garden. . .Gave project durban a feed of the photosynth bacteria. I'm eager to see how they respond. This is the first feeding since they were transplanted. Hoping they start to take off and the weather cools down so I can start bumping the HIDs.

Gonna feed all the seedlings some of the photosynth bacteria and will post up some photo updates before and after. The tahoe aliens are really taking off in every way. The FBKs are vigrous but not overly so, the LPBs are healthy, and the cherry OG is showing some SUPER fat indica leafs. Like my last experience with ETS, the 2 beans popped are very uniform.

I asked Baba G for a detailed lineage of the FBK, and this is reposted with his permission:

"FRIED BANANA KUSH (Bandana OG X Very Berry Kush)

Bandana OG is Headband X Orgnkids Banana Ogerkush, so a female bandana OG got pollinated by my fav male Very Berry Kush.

VBK is Blackberry Kush X Blueberry OG. The blackberry kush is a local clone and the blueberry og is composed of blue satelitte #2.2 male(was a collab between dj short and breeder steve from spice of life on the blue sat #2.2) And then breeder steve used a male of the blue satelitte #2.2 on his og kush. Not sure which cut he has or used of og kush. But there is a lot pedigree in there :D"

Straight from the breeder's fingers. . .More updates soon.

outwest

420alldaze

420alldaze

Thanks to everyone for stopping by, sharing some knowledge, and some good vibes. Spent the weekend rocking out to Phish in Denver. They are my favorite. . .seen them many times over many years and have amassed large family of like minded folks along the way. They have definitely shaped my life and provided me with lots of inspiration. Not for everyone, and haters gonna hate, but it's something I truly enjoy. Here is some sick pro shot HD video from the weekend, if you look closely, you'll see my posse. ;)

Anyway, back to the garden. . .Gave project durban a feed of the photosynth bacteria. I'm eager to see how they respond. This is the first feeding since they were transplanted. Hoping they start to take off and the weather cools down so I can start bumping the HIDs.

Gonna feed all the seedlings some of the photosynth bacteria and will post up some photo updates before and after. The tahoe aliens are really taking off in every way. The FBKs are vigrous but not overly so, the LPBs are healthy, and the cherry OG is showing some SUPER fat indica leafs. Like my last experience with ETS, the 2 beans popped are very uniform.

I asked Baba G for a detailed lineage of the FBK, and this is reposted with his permission:

"FRIED BANANA KUSH (Bandana OG X Very Berry Kush)

Bandana OG is Headband X Orgnkids Banana Ogerkush, so a female bandana OG got pollinated by my fav male Very Berry Kush.

VBK is Blackberry Kush X Blueberry OG. The blackberry kush is a local clone and the blueberry og is composed of blue satelitte #2.2 male(was a collab between dj short and breeder steve from spice of life on the blue sat #2.2) And then breeder steve used a male of the blue satelitte #2.2 on his og kush. Not sure which cut he has or used of og kush. But there is a lot pedigree in there :D"

Straight from the breeder's fingers. . .More updates soon.

outwest
diggin that shit brother. they dont play many shows out this way compared to outwest...lol glad your rockin your summer the right way. its like a festy but shorter. hope those nutes work out for ya bro. ill be watchin.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

diggin that shit brother. they dont play many shows out this way compared to outwest...

I can't tell if you are joking about that if you are talking about the east coast. The guys are from the east coast and all are still based out on the east coast. They do some serious runs along the east, especially up in the north east. Some of their best shows are on the east coast. I hit up the July 3rd and 4th shows, they were fantastic. I wish I could have gotten to more shows this summer, but no cash to do it. I will just have to live vicariously through friends and the internet.

soserthc1

soserthc1

was there any mind experiment's going on for outwest at the show.... if you liked the dead then you gotta love phish....gotta love bands that have that hippie following like in the 60's - I was at woodstock but in momma stomach so i didn't get to see much.....lol....

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
was there any mind experiment's going on for outwest at the show.... if you liked the dead then you gotta love phish....gotta love bands that have that hippie following like in the 60's - I was at woodstock but in momma stomach so i didn't get to see much.....lol....

My days of mind experimentation are done, but trust me, I had plenty. So many great memories. . .and lack of memories. ;) Nowadays I can just puff down and get high off the music and the crowd (and the weed). Everyone is so fucking happy, including the band. It's a beautiful buzz.

Exciting news from the 5th dimension. . .Nights are getting just about cool enough to fire up the HIDs so I'm getting another radiant 6" in place and ditching the growzilla. The footprint is way to concentrated for a 4x6. Project Durban will be first up in the 5th dimension along with some double diesel cuts I grabbed today that are currently in quarantine. Should be a fun fall!

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Here's a little insect frass FYI:

Q: Can I use Insect Frass in my compost tea?
A: Yes! Insect Frass is a superb fungal food. Substitute for fish hydrolysate. Keep in mind that fungi and protozoa don't live well in solution so don't overbrew! It's best to brew your others ingredients first as they usually take longer then add Insect Frass for the last two hours of your brew.

Link: http://store.organicagsolutions.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=ORNU&Screen=FAQS

Glad I'm using this stuff!

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

My days of mind experimentation are done, but trust me, I had plenty. So many great memories. . .and lack of memories. ;) Nowadays I can just puff down and get high off the music and the crowd (and the weed). Everyone is so fucking happy, including the band. It's a beautiful buzz.

Exciting news from the 5th dimension. . .Nights are getting just about cool enough to fire up the HIDs so I'm getting another radiant 6" in place and ditching the growzilla. The footprint is way to concentrated for a 4x6. Project Durban will be first up in the 5th dimension along with some double diesel cuts I grabbed today that are currently in quarantine. Should be a fun fall!

outwest
yeah, i here you on them day's being gone , gotta be young and care free , without any hang up's or stress in your life - but i do believe that everyone should trip at least once in there life. There is alot more in your mind than you will ever understand without expanding it..... but um i did it alot more than once... lol... but them days are gone for myself also..... fun stuff though

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
yeah, i here you on them day's being gone , gotta be young and care free , without any hang up's or stress in your life - but i do believe that everyone should trip at least once in there life. There is alot more in your mind than you will ever understand without expanding it..... but um i did it alot more than once... lol... but them days are gone for myself also..... fun stuff though

There are few better ways to face your demons then a good L trip. Nothing makes you stare in the mirror at your soul like that. You just better be ready. I've seen people's aura's on more then one occasion, and even saw people's souls once. It wasn't pretty.

I've got everything rearranged and all the seedlings have lots of space. Project Durban is under 600w of MH love and thriving. The seedlings got a little overwatered, so I'll wait a few days before snapping some photos updates. Overall things look good.

outwest

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up Outwest! GREAT thread so far and EXCELLENT choices on the beans you popped, gonna be a fire factory in the 4th dimension for sure. Just did a marathon catch up session so im all up to speed. Sorry for the 500 likes, lol, but like i said, great thread. Get at it bro, gonna be a sick grow. Best of luck! Peace brother! Motiv

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
What up Outwest! GREAT thread so far and EXCELLENT choices on the beans you popped, gonna be a fire factory in the 4th dimension for sure. Just did a marathon catch up session so im all up to speed. Sorry for the 500 likes, lol, but like i said, great thread. Get at it bro, gonna be a sick grow. Best of luck! Peace brother! Motiv

Thanks, homie! Just getting started. . .and without further ado. . here are is a family photo of the Fried Banana Kushes. . .#5 is the clear leader in terms of size, vigor, and structure. If I had to describe any early aromas, I would say a subtle berry funk smell. Enjoy the weekend.

outwest

FBKNEWALL sf

sox

sox

Thanks, homie! Just getting started. . .and without further ado. . here are is a family photo of the Fried Banana Kushes. . .#5 is the clear leader in terms of size, vigor, and structure. If I had to describe any early aromas, I would say a subtle berry funk smell. Enjoy the weekend.

outwest

View attachment 249783

Nice! These FBKs are gunna be dank, i cant wait to pop mine...yours are lookin b e a utiful my friend!

Latest posts

Top Bottom