Over dried my outdoor crop

• Thread starter Ak310
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ak310

Ak310

Hi all, I over dried my buds to 6% moisture. I put 2 humidity packs in each 5 gallon bucket. It has been 4 days and my buds are still bone dry. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

NatMilCat

NatMilCat

I've aleays heard you can bring your buds back to life by throwing an orange peel/rind into the storage container. Just be careful... It doesnt take much.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I've aleays heard you can bring your buds back to life by throwing an orange peel/rind into the storage container. Just be careful... It doesnt take much.
I use potato peel no transfer of citrus flavour works really well . Od .

Pandude

Pandude

A couple years ago I did the same thing, I put a damp paper tower with the buds, it worked for me.

SocalDrew

SocalDrew

Hi all, I over dried my buds to 6% moisture. I put 2 humidity packs in each 5 gallon bucket. It has been 4 days and my buds are still bone dry. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I soak a paper towel and twist it dry to the point it’s not dripping water. Throw that in the turkey bag and give it about 4 mins. Open and shake the buds for air and repeat process.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Next time spend the 20$ and grab a caliber III hydrometer between 50-60 is where you want be, after those oils and terps evap they never come back

Ak310

Ak310

I have a few ink birds and a few Govee hydrometers. The issue is I left it to dry to long. The humidity dropped in my dry room on the last days of drying and turned my buds to dust. But they are slowly coming back around. The orange peels and lettuce is what brought moisture back to the buds. I know they will never cure to be what they could of been. But at least they are not bone dry. Maybe I’ll press it all into rosin.

BudBogart

BudBogart

A little bit of a tortilla works wonders without making it too wet.

Top Bottom