Over or Under Watered?

• Thread starter The_Ganjalorian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The_Ganjalorian

The_Ganjalorian

Hey guys, the plant in the photo with just 1 in it has been receiving the same watering as the photo with 2. I have been dosing with roughly 50ml of water every other day and wondering if she has had too little or too much? The others have been getting the same watering and are looking fine, just a little concerned about the drooping leaves on the plant in question.

Over or under watered
Over or under watered 2
Over or under watered 3
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
They look pretty good to me, but are not underwatered. When underwatered, the entire plant droops, not just the leaves. I agree that sitting in runoff isn't a good idea for the most part. I think things will improve quickly, but in my opinion, they are ready for a bigger home.

The_Ganjalorian

The_Ganjalorian

Both of those plants look over watered. Don't let them sit in the runoff water.

It actually turned out that she was underwatered, I gave her some and she looks a lot better today. You are right about the run off, I don't let them sit in it, I had just watered them (then questioned my decision 😅) before I took the photo and poured the runoff out of the tray before I put them back in the tent. This is how they're looking today :) (looking yellow due to grow light, they are still a nice healthy green)

Thank you so much for your input guys 😁

IMG 20200412 104325
IMG 20200412 104335
Top Bottom