Over Ripe Buds or Bud Rot - Purple Green Crack

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stalex

stalex

Ya got bud rot. Next grow don’t mist plant during flower and maintain a lower humidity during flower.
I made sure not to mist in flower. I've been maintaining around 40 to 45% humidy with use of a dehumidifer, exhaust fan out the window, and 2 fans moving air around. Although it got quite humid (low 50's) in the tent a few days after the final flush...

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Back your nutes off the plant is making to much sugar it’s a air born disease so be careful handle with gloves to cut away infected areas and bin all waste material. Od .

Nacugorn

Nacugorn

I made sure not to mist in flower. I've been maintaining around 40 to 45% humidy with use of a dehumidifer, exhaust fan out the window, and 2 fans moving air around. Although it got quite humid (low 50's) in the tent a few days after the final flush...
Then I don’t know. That is strange.
I run humidity in mid 50’s and temp in mid 60’s 12 hours and 74 during day.
When I quit overthinking everything and started growing in soil 95% of my growing issues went away

Sheila_a

Sheila_a

That's good news :-), thanks! Yes, it's an auto. It was a late runner and I had to take it indoors those last couple of weeks.
Why wouldn't it be OK, if it wasn't an auto?

chemistry

chemistry

That's good news :-), thanks! Yes, it's an auto. It was a late runner and I had to take it indoors those last couple of weeks.
Why wouldn't it be OK, if it wasn't an auto?

For some reason, breeding probably, a lot of auto's have those brown buds, they just look different to a photo. More than likely the Ruderalis trait.

Sheila_a

Sheila_a

😊 You are really great, thanks again. Straight and knowledgable answers. Much appreciated. I looked at micro images from powdery mildew and the pattern looks very similar to the second picture here.

buyweedpacks

buyweedpacks

still looks yummy to me, i would suggest making sure your ph levels are correct!

Random420

Random420

been growing this girl for 3 months outside now and the whole plant looks like this it hasn't grown any bigger or anything is it time to harvest or should I wait a lil longer ....I'm a first time grower

B

billoddy

Mysterious bud discoloration etc

Outdoor grow australia

I had some issues with budrot which has been removed I believe. We had a lot of rain almost continuously over the last couple weeks here with temperates in the mid 20s degrees c in the day. I sprayed with hydrogen peroxide and then later purecrop1; https://www.purecrop1.com/. This was about a week ago and since then I’ve sprayed a weak mix of the two together with water daily

As said the budrot seems to be resolved but one of the plants which had the most removed and received the most spraying is showing some stress and I’d appreciate any ideas on what may be the cause. Any questions please ask! Thank you in advance

Mysterious bud discoloration etc

Outdoor grow australia

I had some issues with budrot which has been removed I believe. We had a lot of rain almost continuously over the last couple weeks here with temperates in the mid 20s degrees c in the day. I sprayed with hydrogen peroxide and then later purecrop1; https://www.purecrop1.com/. This was about a week ago and since then I’ve sprayed a weak mix of the two together with water daily

As said the budrot seems to be resolved but one of the plants which had the most removed and received the most spraying is showing some stress and I’d appreciate any ideas on what may be the cause. Any questions please ask! Thank you in advance

Copy of Screenshot 20220309 070606 Photos
Copy of Screenshot 20220309 070631 Photos
Copy of Screenshot 20220309 070638 Photos
Copy of Screenshot 20220309 070650 Photos
Copy of Screenshot 20220309 070709 Photos
Copy of Screenshot 20220309 070716 Photos
Copy of Screenshot 20220309 070742 Photos
Copy of Screenshot 20220309 070753 Photos
Copy of Screenshot 20220309 070802 Photos
Top Bottom