Over watering ? Under watering ? Nute burn ?

• Thread starter Peso325
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peso325

Peso325

Need a lil help my girls arnt as happy as I would like them to be what is going wrong ?? Over watering ? Or nute burn ,under watering ? Any advice and Input appreciated

Over watering  under watering  nute burn
Over watering  under watering  nute burn 2
Over watering  under watering  nute burn 3
Peso325

Peso325

room too hot?
Not sure I got it down to 86-88 degrees 50-67 % humidity
All that yellow burnt spots isn’t nute burn ?? The highest Ppms I give in them is 1200 they’re in coco so I water them every day at least with calmag at 300-500 ppms the pots get dry within 24 hrs or less

Peso325

Peso325

No I’m not useing co2 what temp and hummitdity should it be ?

linde

linde

my grows always looked like that when it was too hot. try keeping the light on at night and off in daytime. keeps tings cooler.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Wow you seem like you have a lot invested for not knowing a whole lot about growing..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Way underwatering if your coco is drying. Coco should never dry and you want to keep it saturated 90%+ ideally.

What size pots are you in?

is there any added perlite?

Peso325

Peso325

Way underwatering if your coco is drying. Coco should never dry and you want to keep it saturated 90%+ ideally.

What size pots are you in?

is there any added perlite?
Well it doesn’t dry completely but I see that it’s starting to dry so I water it every day Started to water twice a day and also are used Tupur And yes there is some in it. I have 5 gallon pots

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well it doesn’t dry completely but I see that it’s starting to dry so I water it every day Started to water twice a day and also are used Tupur And yes there is some in it. I have 5 gallon pots
Ok whats the mix? Like ratios please

Peso325

Peso325

Wow you seem like you have a lot invested for not knowing a whole lot
about growing..
I’ve never been one to shy away from a challenge , I was basically like thrown in here supposedly was just going to water some plants and I just seen the set up and what was going on and I just didn’t feel comfortable just doing the bare minimum so now I’m trying to do my best and learn everything I can I wanna be able to be proud of my grow :/

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
One thing I have learned the last couple of weeks is that you can and/or have to water Coco a hell of a lot more than you think, over watering is nearly impossible if you have them in the correct pots.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So watering made easy for coco.

For 5gal pots.

You will want to feed 1 litre of nutrient solution each and every feeding.

Of that 100-200ml runoff.

If you put a litre of nutrient solution in and get no runoff or less than 100ml you need to feed more often and should continue adding more until you get good runoff for that feed.

If you get more than 200ml runoff you can cut back on frequency a bit. To much run off is not bad just a bit wasteful.

So always feed 1 litre and adjust frequency based on thise number for runoff.

Now being that you like have a buildup, you are going to need to flush and this is going to be painful as in 5 gal pots ita alot of work.

You want to flush with 100-150ppm of cal mag, temp and ph adjusted water at 15 gals per pot. So 3x times the pot size.

After that mix up nutrient solution of 400-600ppm and feed each 5 gals of this to help bring your nutrient ratios back in line.

Then feed 1 litre at 600-800ppm for every feed after.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’ve never been one to shy away from a challenge , I was basically like thrown in here supposedly was just going to water some plants and I just seen the set up and what was going on and I just didn’t feel comfortable just doing the bare minimum so now I’m trying to do my best and learn everything I can I wanna be able to be proud of my grow :/
I wish you the best of luck! I do 1v1 consultations if your interested but it’s not cheap. 😁

Peso325

Peso325

For 5gal pots.

If you put a litre of nutrient solution in and get no runoff or less than 100ml you need to feed more often and should continue adding more until you get good runoff for that feed.

If you get more than 200ml runoff you can cut back on frequency a bit. To much run off is not bad just a bit wasteful.

Now being that you like have a buildup, you are going to need to flush and this is going to be painful as in 5 gal pots ita alot of work.

You want to flush with 100-150ppm of cal mag, temp and ph adjusted water at 15 gals per pot. So 3x times the pot size.

After that mix up nutrient solution of 400-600ppm and feed each 5 gals of this to help bring your nutrient ratios back in line.

For 5gal pots.

Thanks a lot appreciate it yea that flushing ganna be pain full lol 😂
I took a pic of the coco I only used that nothing else. Also just in case last time i checked I give each one one atleast 2literss sometimes more .

216E764F C80B 4452 8F17 F824CD557130
A86772AD 623E 4E79 8066 4E4ADD6710CA
Top Bottom