Overage

• Thread starter masshole61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
masshole61

masshole61

hello fellow farmers.
Owe a lot to you guys for all the free advice, and am here for a little more. I grow(perpetual) in dirt under 2000w. I keep the best of it for myself, give the good stuff to family and give a the rest to friends. But before you know it I'm harvesting again and I still have shit left over from two grows ago.
So I'm looking to buy an extractor (?) or something to process this "leftover " weed into something yummy. Bought some hash bags but never used them .
Looking for :
1. Ease of use. Call me lazy but I'm a busy guy.
2.safety. I like my house. I have no desire to blow it up.
3. Quality yield. Like my wife says, I want everything.
This is new to me. For years I wrapped it in paper and put it in the air .
But the wax and shatter and oil taste to good I want to learn something new. Without dying. Or burning my house down and ending up looking like Rocky Dennis (RIP).
Thanks again for being the most constructive forum on the net.
Masshole

sixstring

sixstring

hello fellow farmers.
Owe a lot to you guys for all the free advice, and am here for a little more. I grow(perpetual) in dirt under 2000w. I keep the best of it for myself, give the good stuff to family and give a the rest to friends. But before you know it I'm harvesting again and I still have shit left over from two grows ago.
So I'm looking to buy an extractor (?) or something to process this "leftover " weed into something yummy. Bought some hash bags but never used them .
Looking for :
1. Ease of use. Call me lazy but I'm a busy guy.
2.safety. I like my house. I have no desire to blow it up.
3. Quality yield. Like my wife says, I want everything.
This is new to me. For years I wrapped it in paper and put it in the air .
But the wax and shatter and oil taste to good I want to learn something new. Without dying. Or burning my house down and ending up looking like Rocky Dennis (RIP).
Thanks again for being the most constructive forum on the net.
Masshole
hard to blow up your castle with rosin or bubble hash.bubble is easy once you buy the bags.se some decent sets on amazon,a good 5 to 8 bag set or 5 gallon bubblebags will set you back a few hundy.i good rosin press will set ya back a few thousand lol.you can also do dry ice hash with bubblebags.i use the 90micron bag to make this and then press out pucks for my patients,they love the shizzle outta this shizzle :)
the clay press(green thingy) was about 25 bucks on amazon
Dryicehash 008
Hash 001
Hash 012

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

X2 on. Bubble or dry ice hash. Can get bass burns by handling dry ice bare hands. Lol about the worse that. An happen

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

You've got the hash bags my man. Put them babies to work. Remember multiple rinses is the key to higher yield with bags. Don't agitate to hard but rinse a lot to get all those broken heads that get caught on the leaves washed through into the bags. Once your hash is dried you can take your wife's hair straightener and press that hash into dabbable rosin if you choose. Or sprinkle it on bowls. Your choice. Good luck mate.

Top Bottom