Overdosing with weird stuff?

• Thread starter 3 balls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3 balls

3 balls

I'm no microbiologist but I think I have a rough understanding of the importance of the life in the soil/media. So naturally I went ape shit with it.😁

I'm using as directed:
RootShield Plus WP
Actinovate
Regalia

Great White
Hydroponic Research-Life

I would classify my results as not even close to miraculous but worth continuing for now.

I'm curious if anybody that better understands this stuff knows- if any of the antibiotic or microbial stuff is not playing well with the others? Is it too much of either? Or in theory are they having a fantastic microscopic party in the pot?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm no microbiologist but I think I have a rough understanding of the importance of the life in the soil/media. So naturally I went ape shit with it.😁

I'm using as directed:
RootShield Plus WP
Actinovate
Regalia

Great White
Hydroponic Research-Life

I would classify my results as not even close to miraculous but worth continuing for now.

I'm curious if anybody that better understands this stuff knows- if any of the antibiotic or microbial stuff is not playing well with the others? Is it too much of either? Or in theory are they having a fantastic microscopic party in the pot?
That's a really hard question to answer. I would contact the reps and ask them directly for the most accurate info.

I could look them up and give it a go to see if anything pops out at me but imo you best off asking the ppl that make it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm using as directed:
RootShield Plus WP
Actinovate
Regalia

Great White
Hydroponic Research-Life

only way for a answer there is with a microscope,watch to see each attack the other,now something to keep in mind is soil structure,many folks play on the though if set it and forget it dont check nothing,dont believe it,if it came in a bag and called soil it isnt,if it came in a bag called top soil it half way is.
top soil is clay and sand for a filler,not much silt at all in it and zill organic matter,called top soil you would think its the lovely stuff that been on top for hundred years,not,top soil srcaped today .
all bag soils are peat base mixs,they may have more of this and or that and over time peat does break into silt and then called soil simply because the structure of the colony made it into that threw decompostion.
so if your building soil best to start with even amount of sand ,silt,clay then build off of that then at that point you can add all the amends you want,or you could add all the compost you can with bunches of worms ,bunchs of dead leafs grass clippings,cardboard,equal amount each time you add to that pile,cover it with a raggedy section of carpet and walk from it for about 6 months to a year,when you go back to the pile.
all this said after a year that pile you made wouldnt even need watered at all ,then you can say set it and forget it hahah,i got a peach tree i planted 2 years ago in a said pile,i have never watered it since it early stage ,only water it seen is to break down the compost pile and mother nature

Top Bottom