Overwater or ph imbalance?

• Thread starter Mylo34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mylo34

Guy's this run had no issues until now, 2 week of flower, have 5 plants only one is showing symptoms, they have been on same schedule of food and water, just trying to figure out what is wrong, by the way, the strain is og kush in 3 gal pots, 600w hps I have full climate control temperature always 78 to 79 humidity at 50%

Overwater or ph imbalance
Overwater or ph imbalance 2
Overwater or ph imbalance 3
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Guy's this run had no issues until now, 2 week of flower, have 5 plants only one is showing symptoms, they have been on same schedule of food and water, just trying to figure out what is wrong, by the way, the strain is og kush in 3 gal pots, 600w hps I have full climate control temperature always 78 to 79 humidity at 50%
got a tip for you just taught my wife same method i use ,look at your plants daily,really look at them,when the leaves are laying out at 3oclock there happy,then next day still same ,next day all sudden they are reaching for the sun ,just beautiful praying to the sky,next day droopy when the heat starts to come then get back to 3oclock when the sun starts to go down,sound famialar yet? when them girls be indoors or out,when they reach for the sky,water them before lights out,if outdoors i do it mid day,then the plant will get droopy again for about 30 min and then right back to 3 oclock,im pretty sure your over watering friend them leaves a curling like they seen a ghost,my method most probally wont agree with,but works for me,i got a bad back and cant do all that lifting stuff,another tip only when the plant tells you,you might have 17 plants out them 1 id bet only 3 or really in need of water,so if you feed all on a schedule ,your going to over water and that not only stress the plant but brings on them nasty knats that are hell to get ride of,anyway hope this helps a bit,good luck

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It's kind of hard to make out the problems with the lighting, but the plants don't look too bad, but my eyes aren't that good anymore. I noticed that some of the fan leaves are clawing downward, which can be a sign of Nitrogen toxicity. What have you been feeding them, and what are you growing them in?

Top Bottom